Ask HMF anything

In addition, only the seven contract digits and the two user digits are randomly generated. The seven digits part are what the actual ID is and the user ID is automatically assigned the first time randomly, they won’t ever be changed and you can’t change this ID per user.

5 Likes

@linux_penguin So is this correct?
[1-3]{1}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{7}-[0-9]{2}
[range]{count}additional charachter

1 Like

Looks right.

This text will be blurred

1 Like

For any modders out there:

I don’t own Hitman 3 on pc so I can’t check this out, I’m also not familiar with modding, so I might have asked question that has already been answered.

I found out about these custom missions in Hitman 3, Are they more like contracts or full missions?

I’ve looked more into it and the pictures suggest that it’s only the 3rd level of Lee Hong’s derivation but I might be wrong (both for this paragraph and the spelling/name of Lee Hong Derivationl

2 Likes

[Exuberant @MrOchoa noises]

7 Likes

Guys, what is your most Boomer Opinion?

Mine is probably that 95% of streaming and “content creation” is complete dogshit. And merely playing a video game and screaming over the top of it in a fake dramatic way is not really creating anything.

8 Likes

probably that mainstream generational groupings are about as useful for understanding people as astrology :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Ok boomer :sunglasses:

jk

1 Like

Not really an opinion but more of a Boomer-Move: I still use Facebook.

1 Like

Original Hitman Trilogy > HITMAN Trilogy

6 Likes

“I was like you when I was in college, we thought we could change the world; you’ll be less progressive once you’ve accumulated some wealth.”

(Either oblivious to or intentionally ignoring the wealth of the younger person they are speaking to)

1 Like

Which one?
C47, SA, Contracts?
C47, SA, BM?
SA, Contracts, BM?

"But Contracts isn’t a real hitman game since half of it is just a C47 remake! "
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Codename 47, SA, Contracts :wink:

4 Likes

Obviously it’s Codename 47 since this is MrOchoa we are talking about :smiley:

2 Likes

The iconic Hitman trilogy of C47, codename 47 and Codename 47. Truly an unforgettable, underrated and underappreciated classic trilogy.

2 Likes

What can i say, its the most fun for me, it has a great story, cool mechanics, interesting missions and Settings, awesome Soundtrack and the tongue-in-cheek Humor the Danes are famous for.

9/10 would play for another 20 years.

5 Likes

What is @MrOchoa gonna do when they finally remake or remaster C47, and he HATES it?

2 Likes

they did. it’s called contracts. he uh loved it…

13 Likes

8 Likes

tenor (33)

joke, but i think they should include the original version as a pre order bonus or whatever if they are doing a Remake

13 Likes