Ask HMF anything

Which is owned by wincenworks.

Yes, of which the owner is also a fan of hte Hitman series…

I highly suggest you take this place seriously, unless all you came here for was to stir up trouble.

8 Likes

User is silenced. Don’t bother replying to him.

14 Likes

I just want to make clear that I disagree with this comment.

That is just my personal opinion and I respect every other opinion! I respect that others liked Hitman 3 more than I did. I also can see why people enjoyed it. It just didn’t worked for me, but that doesn’t mean that my opinion is more genuine than other opinions here. It’s a fan forum so we should accept every opinion someone has. We can discuss, but there’s no reason to be disrespectful.

14 Likes

Does anybody here happen to have a .gif or .mp4 file of the main menu background in H2 or H3? I’m trying to make a wallpaper in Wallpaper Engine so it’d need to loop well.

1 Like

Does HF have Discord? I am on Frote7’s speedrunning community, but I am not sure if that is official discord or just Forte’s thing.

2 Likes

There’s an “official” Hitman one which is owned by IO themselves. As far as I am aware though there is no Hitmanforum server.

5 Likes

Is there any way to disperse crowd NPCs without killing them in HITMAN 3?
I know there is a way to make them clear out in HITMAN 2016, but it does not work in H3

Additionally to what Quinn said, there also won’t be a HMF Discord. We want to focus on this forum as there are plenty Hitman Discords already which do a good job, like the official one or the speedrun one.

I don’t think so.

3 Likes

Maybe triggering a fire alarm? I know that there was a trick to detonate a remote breaching charge near the Napoléon statue in the garden, which would clear them out of the catwalk area in Paris.

Doesn’t work

Doesn’t work either

Then these methods probably remain working in H2016, just not in H3.

A well places explosion usually does the trick especially in Paris. The easiest and most consistent way is to destroy the stage in Paris, but that’s about it. The only issue is it changes the environment and kills a few NPC’s.

1 Like

I always wondered: How are some timed contracts created, where you have to snipe the targets because there just isn’t enough time to reach them? The creators somehow must have gotten near those targets to mark them, right? Am I missing something? Is there some kind of Mod to do this?

1 Like

I think you can mark them through the scope of the Rifle. Could be wrong tho because i dont really care about Contracts. The Mode.

2 Likes

I don’t think that works.

2 Likes

There certainly was for H2016, but it got harder in H2 and H3. But otherwise, it might be impossible to make tightly timed sniper contracts.

Marking trough scope is one of the many things people asked for but sadly the mode remained unchanged.

5 Likes

I’m slowly grinding through the featured contracts (21 so far) just wondering if it’s still possible to unlock the toolbox after 40 completed FCs on H3? Or was that just an H2 thing?

3 Likes

Yes. The Toolbox should unlock after you complete 40 FC’s, but they have to be on the old maps (Paris-Haven).

6 Likes

Good to know, although I’ve been doing them all on the new maps smh :sweat_smile:

6 Likes