Ask HMF anything

I was playing Club 27 on Master difficulty doing the Hannah Highmoore recording kill.

For some reason the Krugermeier 2.2 Silver is see -through from the chair where we wait for Cross. Even stranger, Cross went into the room, stayed for a moment and then left, continuing his routine and ignoring the recording.

Anyone know what happened here?

Colorado master mode, point man opportunity, the documents for some reason does not have a prompt so I can’t pick it up and set up the kill.

1 Like

I can think of a simple explanation - bugs.
Seems like Master Difficulty has a bunch of bugs…

2 Likes

That one’s a bug. Had it on Pro difficulty as well. Wanker came to the door, opened it, then went along with his routine. After reloading the save it went accordingly.

1 Like

Too bad there are only 1 saves for master mode (which I used to take out the CCTV).

1 Like

Marrakesh, the Challenges:Assassination:Poison IV cannot be completed.

I poisoned his food first, then waked up the waiter by turning on the radio, and then the waiter sent the food to the general to his office on his table. I saw he ate it and die. But the challenge wasn’t completed.

Is that a bug or I’ll have to poison the food after it’s delivered to his table?

It might be that the challenge will be completed after mission is done.
Did you finish the mission?

1 Like

Not yet. But I’ll try.

If it won’t work, try to use different poisons, including ones that are on the location.
There are two. One in the tunnels and second in the Zaydans office, just beside hs table

Without the inclusion of previous roadmap content was the Season Of Pride significantly better?

1 Like

I think so and that’s all I have to say. You should add a poll.

1 Like

You mean when compared to H3’s roadmaps only? I think they are more or less on the same level, each of them includes new stuff for everyone.

1. February roadmap mostly contains stuff from the deluxe pack.

2. The biggest highlight of March roadmap is Berlin Egg Hunt event.

3. Season of Greed introduced the first true H3 Elusive Target.

4. Season of Pride sees the return of Community FCs and the Iconoclast.

I would say Season of Pride is slightly better because of Community FCs, but the most eye-catching one is still the March one with Berlin EH event.

2 Likes

Nah not really. Most stuff you only play once. At least i do. And theres very little to unlock lately. I love my unlocks. The more clutter in my inventory the better.

1 Like

How to accomplish A GILDED CAGE: FEATS: Slam Dunk?

I got a pool ball (with number 3) from a room where 2 gossip soldiers are, and I threw it through the basketball hoops(both of them) a couple of times, but the challenge wasn’t accomplished.

Is that because of the way I threw? I threw it on the board and used the bumping back to go through the hoop from above.

1 Like

It looks like it’s gotta be nothing but net. Maybe it should have been called swish instead of slam dunk :joy:

Sorry I couldn’t access youtube since I’m in China. Could you please describe it in words? Thanks a lot~

1 Like

Try to make the shot without using the backboard. It’s the hoop in the very far back alley and the pool ball with the 3 on it.

1 Like

Patient Zero Bangkok has a “Slam Dunk” challenge… But it involves blasting Sister (whatsername) up onto the suspended tarp. Knowing that, I wasn’t aware that you’d have to (simply) toss a billiard ball into the hoop… and went about trying to make a contract where you had to blast soldiers up onto the net that is in that back area (where they go when dismissed)… Or something like that. And that turned into exploding a couple of the guys out front to land on the basketball goal/hoop, even blasting one guy so that he flies into a well.

A thing about the challenge in Marrakech, if any soldiers are next to the goal and you toss the ball into the net - they will jump a couple times with their hands in the air.

2 Likes

Thanks! I realized that I tried with the wrong hoops - it should be the one you pointed out, but I tried with the 2 in the front entrance.

1 Like

Where’s the fortune teller?

I’m in Marrakesh, in the mission of A GILDED CAGE. I searched mainly in the shisha area (including the VIP area) but I found nothing. Where’s him and how does he look like?

Beginning at the default starting location, go forward towards the crowd, then go right through more of the crowd. When you come to an outside area (not very far) look to your left at a person sitting on the ground like he’s begging for money. Also, go ahead and toss or place some coins in that person’s plate and see what they do.

Edit: Be very observant of what’s around this person. He has his sign behind him.

1 Like