BERLIN, Germany (Mission #3) - Location Discussion

Yea I know. I was kidding.

Sorry it is hard to tell because Siegfried is an actual German name and both of them are Germans themselves.

And a legendary hero character from Germanic and Norse myth, who slayed a dragon. Not that it’s really related to Hitman.

2 Likes

Oh yeah that’s right he is your St George.

You mean like killing powerful beings who hoard money? Sounds like Hitman to me.

2 Likes

Not quite sure if the two are related, Siegfried (SĂźvrit) is called Sigurd (SigurĂ°r) in Scandinavia. But both fought a dragon. However Siegfried did so to free Brunhilda. Maybe a German character will kidnap Diana and 47 will be the Siegfried of the story.

St George is a dragon slayer as well. George was tasked with killing a dragon that demanded ritual sacrifices, George thought that wasn’t on so he went and killed it then also freed a princess held captive.

1 Like

ironic.

11 Likes

Welcome to Berlin 47. Your target is Kevin Fuchs son of notrious terrorist Fabian Fuchs.

I mean it really depends on the age of the targets. And sometimes parents like giving their children old-fashioned names.

5 Likes

And you win the prize

3 Likes

can’t wait to kill Wei Hong - the son of legendary Lee Hong

3 Likes

Dunno why you are talking about Nibelungenlied BUT SIEGFRIED by Richard Wagner (Audio + Full Score) - YouTube UNOFFICIAL BERLIN OST

1 Like

Something else: I hope this level features the famous AUG-SMG. It’s been a long while since we’ve held this badboy in our arms, and since this weapon is from Austrian descent, the possibilities of it’s presence is more likely. Fingers crossed? :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well Austria is still not Germany, having a HK G36 is more likely :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:wink:

Maybe we’ll see a copy of the HK MP5?

4 Likes

Yeah no shit. Neither is the AK47 Moroccan or the Uzi Colombian. Everything is possible

The ultimate movie and video game weapon! That thing looks so cool. IRL it’s littered with problems mostly bc it’s barrel is so short and even though it’s supposed to handle any NATO standard 5.55 ammo, it really only runs with 1 or 2 manufactures. Thankfully agent 47 is familiar with finicky firearms (AMT Hardballer) and has the money for whatever specific ammo he needs.

11 posts were split to a new topic: Music talk from Berlin thread

it’s unironically great though)

1 Like

When you make the Curator in Hokkaido a Target and let him kill himself it counts as Any Method iirc.

2 Likes

in Contracts was Romania -and even there was SteurAUG!