so to clarify, the bottle actually has to be the thrown weapon that knocks them out? sorry, your wording “as long as the bottle hits the target and it breaks” made me think the requirement was just to throw it at them haha
It has to ko em 2020200202
Interestingly the guard behaviour (for the helicopter target) has change slightly in the game update and I had to change my run
he now takes a different route down
yeah, i actually noticed this as well this morning, he does not go by the elevator shaft/stairwell anymore, meaning the panic strategy i had been testing is now invalid. i’ve got my current run down to 2:26 however, and I think i’m done grinding for seconds. expect my submission soon, and great contract! i really enjoyed it.
Oh damn, it’s actually true. He used to run down by the maintenance staircase, that’s the strat I used on him. But now he goes down through the office staircase. Maybe someone can make him go down the maintenance staircase, I’ve submitted my run anyway, so I might as well share my strat for him.
I guess I’m lucky that I recorded on the 28th, becuase this (making the guard run by the maintenance staircase) wouldn’t be possible if I did it after the update.
Well, I guess I can share my strat for the second target then.
Quality is bad because I had to download my run, trim it, then upload the trimmed part.
To put it in shortly, the helipad target won’t run down through the maintenance staircase anymore, he runs down by the office staircase instead. It seems like update changed how agro guards will run to the location the shot came from.
The clip shows the route the guard used to take before the update.
Remade on Xbox! 3-27-8396663-02!
edit: just saw someone remade it my bad
My bad, forgot to update the post. Thanks anyways 
Tried a run that was slightly different from what I’ve seen most people doing, plus a bit of fun editing
great run! love seeing a fun new route. also, is that the beta hitman roulette objective mod i see?
It’s not but I’d love to see someone like MrMike develop a more accessible tool like this for the community ![]()
Oh wow, that is insanely impressive, the mod scene in H3 just keeps getting better and better. Makes me wish I had a PC for stuff like this
whoa, how’d you manage to get those objectives on console? is it just superb video editing?
Yerp, just good ol’ fashioned editing
Here is my submission for Corporate Climbing by @Khakiasp Community Trials #2 by @TheContractor (do I have to submit by message as well or does this post count for participation ? )
I had so much fun experimenting on this route and finally I can enjoy watching what other Agents managed to do following these interesting special objectives!!!
Thanks for the initiative and can’t wait for the upcoming Trials!!!
P.S.I am really curious to see what @Ibbe did to save those extra seconds for that 2:15 run that I was struggling to reach ![]()
Nah, just posting on the thread is fine. Really nice run btw, the striker on the second target was ![]()
New one tomorrow so you won’t have to wait long ![]()
Here is my final submission! Great contract, was really interesting and the additional complications were a nice touch. Looking forward to upcoming trials! ![]()
It is not one of the fastest runs and I am sure I could have improved my time,but I am pretty satisfied with the kill methods I discovered.I am planning to do a creative run too where I have a bit of fun with explosive devices,but that’s for later.
I have to admit that I really enjoyed your contract @Khakiasp .Dubai is one of my favourite maps and even though I was a bit skeptical about the stairs only complication in combination with the required helicopter exit,they actually added a pretty nice twist to the contract.
glad to hear you enjoyed the contract!