Cyberpunk 2077 Discussion

Oh look, another shitty YouTuber with a thumbnail of the game box art smashed up in protest. Big fucking yawn.

Do the people who have Cyberpunk on PS4 still have it? Or did it get force refunded and deleted? I know you can no longer buy it.

you could choose whether to refund.

i did, though i’ll probably pick it up on sale if it’s fixed. i think the city, as a digital geographic space, is marvellous.

1 Like

Yes, I do. The game can still be played & updated.

2 Likes

I have only one question: Why should he?

I do, I have the PS4 disc version, haven’t played it though, will wait for more patches first.

And this is why I will wait, I hate bugs, but I can live with few, a buggy mess would just make me furious and breaking the discs in pieces would be a real danger.

1 Like

Holy shit, I thought Crowbcat was dead.

He’s pretty well known on the internet when it comes to broken games on launch debacles :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know I’m late to the party but I genuinely enjoyed it. Yes It’s a buggy mess, yes it runs like shit on my pc, but it’s a really good and fun game. I’ve got 55 hours in it as of yeat and I’m gonna leave for now but I can clearly see myself coming back to it for a second playthrough in the future after they iron out the bugs (and I’m done having fun with HITMAN 3).

Yup. Still enjoying it till wednesday…

Because IMHO there was enough of drama, misconceptions in side of IO and other bad things that happened. To be fair, it probably wouldn’t fly with Crowbcat, because as mentioned, he only dunks on broken games at launch (which hopefully won’t be H3 case).

But this…:

…isn’t the same as this:

We are talking about a really buggy mess which Cyberpunk 2077 was at release.

I can’t imagine Hitman 3 will be at this state when released (famous last words?).

That would be heatbreaking and finally force me completly away from pre-ordering games from even the game studios I trust, like i.e CDPR (their trust is already gone though, but I trusted them all the way up to CP 2077 was released) and IO-I, it would also make me stop buying games on day one after end pre-order and I would start to wait for all the reviews and take the decisions about buy or not buy after what I had learned from the reviewers.

I think H3 will be fine. IO allowed game journalists and influencers to play and even show footage of the game so it means they don’t have anything to hide when it comes to the bugs in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it will be fine too :grinning: (oops, I did it again, don’t jinx it, where is the black cat? I have to throw it over my shoulder! Or is it salt? :cold_sweat: :joy:)

1 Like

Fixed it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think I got it! In dager of jinxing something, we have to end with “knock on wood”, Hitman 3 will be okay when released… knock on wood :grinning:.

Yes you’re correct, I relaize my mistake. Sorry.

1 Like

I want to punch myself for not realising that Rogue and Diana share the same voice actor. It was during the Sun ending when she briefed the plan to attack that make me “Wait a minute”.

Don’t worry about it, to me it sounds like Crowbcat is more interested in failed launced or broken games like Fallout 76 or Anthem?

The Epic mess isn’t 100% sure it is IO-I’s fault, but the info came a bit too close to the release, maybe this could have been discovered sooner?

Edit.

Looks like those things are getting sorted out:

Well having seen the full stream there are a few things here and there but that is without the day one patch. It is and will be more playable than Cyberpunk that is for sure, not that means much at all.

1 Like

Me storming Arasaka Tower alone with Johnny intensifies

by the way that’s the best option in my opinion.

1 Like