Elusive Target #6: THE BLACK HAT (4 - 13 June 2021)

Giving your video a thumbs up just for that fucking image!

5 Likes

The thumbnail is actually courtesy of @Khakiasp, lucky to have such a skilled game photographer as him :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support though!

6 Likes

sadly i will have to compromise on my plan of having 4 kills. my fourth and arguebly most difficult kill is now impossible due to a lure that can only be done in hitman 2 and 2016. 3 kills was still incredibly fun to do and ill have video out after i edit the entire thing together

3 Likes

It is finally done, my longest elusive target video to date.
3 kills, one jam lovin’ hacker. I hope you enjoy!

11 Likes

What’s with the UI for Black Hat En Phone (the third one)?

Did you really have turn the guards into chipmunks there? (Why do I like it so much?)?

I don’t think I have actually seen Mobile Stadia gameplay, almost thought it was some new emulator that can do current gen games.

Looks like a nightmare to control though, which made the run look more impressive to me.

1 Like

the third way of killing him was on the stadia version, to make that more fun i did it on the phone version with virtual buttons. thats why the ui is like that.

2 Likes

I poisoned his jam, but he never ate him. So I killed him with fiber wire. Did someone killed him with poisoned jam? How?

2 Likes

Either you wanted Owen to eat Whitecap, the guard or himself or you consider Alabama Jam to be a Non-human person with basic human rights. I see no other way around this.

2 Likes

:rofl: I didn’t notice the error

3 Likes

NO OTHER WAY, period. (or full stop, whatever you call it).

2 Likes

Still no “Elusive Targets - Paris” challenge/Tuxedo With Gloves unlock… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

It never appeared while Elusive Target is active.
Either before its arrival or after departure it was added.
So don’t expect anything until current ET departs

2 Likes

Nice one, knew that Challenges had been added after an Elusive Target window had closed (and although they haven’t ‘forgotten’ one yet, it’s never 100% guaranteed that they’ll retrospectively add the challenge back in there at the time), but didn’t know that there wasn’t a track record to date of adding the challenge back in during the window.

Guess I’ll just play this, cross my fingers, and hope that IOI don’t do us players who need to unlock the Tuxedo With Gloves dirty… :worried:

2 Likes

Oh for fuck’s fucking sake, I RIP-ed my SA rating in the worst way possible! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Had taken out the Black Hat with no problems, Silent Assassin intact. I’m wearing a CICADA guard uniform, and I’m thinking “okay, remember NOT to take the stairs down because of the enforcers on both staircases, you need to slide down a drainpipe”. So I went to the balcony bar where Dalia goes to drink, looking to vault the ledge and slide down the drainpipe to the helicopter and freedom. But what does fucking careless muggins here do? He gets too close to another NPC when going for the vault manoeuvre, and doesn’t spot that the contextual button prompt is saying “A - Push (Eliminate)” rather than “A - Vault Ledge”. One dead party guest later and my SA rating is gone, and I’m in Combat getting blasted by fools: d’oh!!! :man_facepalming:

Thank my stars that I managed to vault the ledge, slide down the pipe and exit the level without dying, but that was the most rookie error ever and it nearly cost me a Fail. As it is, I have my Blood Money Suit now, but I’m still one SA ET away from the Winter Suit when I could have had it today if I hadn’t been an idiot! :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

It’s definitely possible. There was a similar bug with The Prince two years ago. IO rolled out a hotfix relatively quickly:

https://twitter.com/IO_Travis/status/1116782241085100032

2019 // IO_Travis:
This is now working for ‘new’ completions. If you completed the ET before the fix rolled out, we’ll grant the suit to you early next week.

This one will most likely be fixed early next week as well :v:

4 Likes

False. There have been instances where missing challenges have been put into the game ASAP to minimise the amount of manual work required to fix player profiles.

1 Like

@Philipp @thrison thing is if this is a bug and not an intentional change for some reason.
They haven’t attached new suits to new Elusive Targets, have they?

1 Like

Would be funny if they fix the bug after paris is no longer free to all.

1 Like

He came back the last time I stuck a melee item in his torso, hopefully a larger and sharper one should do the trick. This is what you get for saying you hate JavaScript!

11 Likes

I think im gonna have to miss this one :cold_sweat:

1 Like