Everything Star Wars v2

Lego is an absolute piece of shit company, I’m glad that i haven’t bought anything from them since the very first Jabbas Palace Set came out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks very interesting, especially when it’s set outside the canon. It will allow them to be a bit more playful, I’m sure that not all of it will be my cup of tea. However I find this to be a perfect match, especially with the heavy Akira Kurosawa influence that already exist inside Star Wars.

1 Like

Black Spire Outpost Haul -

I’m order of acquisition.

• Bantha Blue Milk Jug with light up features

• Luke Skywalker’s Lightsaber gift for my father

• Paddy Frog Sipper with light up features

• Savi’s Workshop “Scrap Metal” Power and Destruction variant with Pin

• Coke Thermal Detonator decommissioned to get through TSA

• Resistance Jacket and Hat

• Black Spire Outpost Pin

• Purple Kyber Krystal

• Yoda Lego Keychain.

3 Likes

Thats an item I’d buy too. I love Jabba and things related to him.

1 Like

I made it a goal that if it was a novelty drink cup to buy it this was exclusive to Star Wars themed items.

2 Likes

I’m not super into Star Wars. I think the original trilogy is great but otherwise never been that into the franchise. Couple of co-workers are big Star Wars fans though and have convinced me to start watching the Clone Wars CGI show on Netflix. Think I’m 7 episodes in, I’m enjoying it, it’s pretty fun. Amazing how good the CGI is for the time.

1 Like

This show is the best piece of media set in the prequel Era imo.

2 Likes

The show is great, so is Rebels, Bad Batch and so on. That said Clone Wars can be tough to get into, it’s has it’s share of filler episodes. But when it really gets going, there is nothing stopping it. The greatest achievement the Clone Wars did was elevate The prequels.

3 Likes

Bad Batch is easier for me to watch than Clone Wars was. Rebels was my fav and I really disliked the fighter pilot spy story one set in the sequel trilogy times.

The problem with Clone Wars Is that it takes quite a few seasons to get going.

3 Likes
3 Likes

501st Trooper came in today. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

One minute I’m sitting there, watching Columbo, and the next:

3 Likes

As a fair reminder since it’s been misunderstood.

KOTOR Remake is a PC and PS5 Timed Exclusive. It’s essentially just a FF7 Remake Situation.

1 Like

Just finished Star Wars: Visions, it was a mixed bag. There where some great episodes and a few mediocre episodes. Some of it was a interesting blend with more traditional Japanse story telling, as well as art style, here “The Duel” springs to mind and is easily the best short story, there was one episode that I found dreadful “Tatooine Rhapsody”. It was awful on every level and painful watch.

Some of it didn’t feel anything like Star Wars and other then some iconic imagery, A galaxy far far away wouldn’t spring to mind if it was rid of Lightsabers, Stromtroopers and Star Destroyers.

It was an interesting experiment.

3 Likes

Did Jabba the Hutt made an appearance? I was wondering how he’d look in that artstyle.

Yes and so did Boba Fett, in the same episode. Sadly it was a Dreadful episode, painful to watch.

2 Likes

Found this picture, reminds me of the balcony he’s on during the Boonta Eve…for some reason they are always either too stupid or just dont care enough to geht his Eye color right, even in the Special Special Edition of ANH they fucked it up.

Red, he has RED Eyes, not yellow. This annoys me more than it should.

2 Likes

It is the same Balcony, the climax of the episodes takes place there.

1 Like