February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

Game update just dropped for PS5 :eyes:

2 Likes

If the Ninja suit doesnā€™t replace all of 47s voice lines to YAME! YAME! we riot.

5 Likes

Diana: Your next target isā€¦
47: YAME YAME YAME YAME YAME!

7 Likes

To date, nothing has been said about ET suits.

The February roadmap doesnā€™t mention the Sapienza suit for the ET of this month, whereas ET suits were announced as unlocks in the final roadmaps of Hitman 2.

5 Likes

That patch will also make sure youā€™re prepared for whatā€™s still to comeā€¦ The Initiation Protocol has started

What IOI is reserving for us? :thinking:

5 Likes

I hope they add those Legacy ET suits to the mastery.

4 Likes

I still have high hopes for a Conan O Brien elusive target. Reasons why he would be great:

Instantly recognizable with that bright orange flop top hair.

Hilarious Dialogue options, heā€™s just a funny dude.

And last but not least he enjoyed playing Hitman Absolution , AND has done voice work and motion capture for Both the Halo franchises and Death stranding.

9 Likes

Iā€™m too much of a fan to kill Conan Oā€™Brien. How about killing Jay Leno for Conan Oā€™Brien :sweat_smile:?
Conan could appear in the level like Gary Cole did for Gary Busey.

1 Like

Good luck get those two in a recording session together. Conan and Andy Richter may lead to a humorous ET: The Sidekick.

3 Likes

True they hate each other but who actually wants to see Jay Leno in a game even if heā€™s a targetā€¦ that guy and his giant chin could be two targets in one of you ask me.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the ET will be available for everyone or just for the people whoā€™ve never played it because I failed it in hitman 2

We donā€™t know. There isnā€™t even info about ET rewards. But I guess you will have another chance in the new game. At least thatā€™s the case when everyone got to play Legacy ETs in H2, no matter if theyā€™ve completed in H2016 or not.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see this. I mean Conan did write some of the best Simpsons stories ever, example: Marge vs the Monorail. Dude is a legend.

Letā€™s take him out in Hitman.

2 Likes

Ah I hope so, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Patch notes for latest PS5 patch;

7 Likes

Rest in peace Vita.

20 characters

7 Likes

Ave Ma Vita :pensive:

8 Likes

Am I missing something on that page? Is it a page that will grow with details before 23 Feb or is that really all theyā€™re going to fix on 23 Feb?

1 Like

Right now, itā€™s just notes for the (minor) patches that have already released, like the one for PS5 yesterday. The notes for the patch on the 23rd probably wonā€™t be up until much closer to its release.

5 Likes

I did all the ETs back in Hitman :tm: 2 (except for The Identity Thief) without fail. If I have all the suits, is it worth doing these ETs again?

1 Like