February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

Game update just dropped for PS5 :eyes:

2 Likes

If the Ninja suit doesn’t replace all of 47s voice lines to YAME! YAME! we riot.

5 Likes

Diana: Your next target is…
47: YAME YAME YAME YAME YAME!

7 Likes

To date, nothing has been said about ET suits.

The February roadmap doesn’t mention the Sapienza suit for the ET of this month, whereas ET suits were announced as unlocks in the final roadmaps of Hitman 2.

5 Likes

That patch will also make sure you’re prepared for what’s still to come… The Initiation Protocol has started

What IOI is reserving for us? :thinking:

5 Likes

I hope they add those Legacy ET suits to the mastery.

4 Likes

I still have high hopes for a Conan O Brien elusive target. Reasons why he would be great:

Instantly recognizable with that bright orange flop top hair.

Hilarious Dialogue options, he’s just a funny dude.

And last but not least he enjoyed playing Hitman Absolution , AND has done voice work and motion capture for Both the Halo franchises and Death stranding.

9 Likes

I’m too much of a fan to kill Conan O’Brien. How about killing Jay Leno for Conan O’Brien :sweat_smile:?
Conan could appear in the level like Gary Cole did for Gary Busey.

1 Like

Good luck get those two in a recording session together. Conan and Andy Richter may lead to a humorous ET: The Sidekick.

3 Likes

True they hate each other but who actually wants to see Jay Leno in a game even if he’s a target… that guy and his giant chin could be two targets in one of you ask me.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the ET will be available for everyone or just for the people who’ve never played it because I failed it in hitman 2

We don’t know. There isn’t even info about ET rewards. But I guess you will have another chance in the new game. At least that’s the case when everyone got to play Legacy ETs in H2, no matter if they’ve completed in H2016 or not.

3 Likes

I’d love to see this. I mean Conan did write some of the best Simpsons stories ever, example: Marge vs the Monorail. Dude is a legend.

Let’s take him out in Hitman.

2 Likes

Ah I hope so, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Patch notes for latest PS5 patch;

7 Likes

Rest in peace Vita.

20 characters

7 Likes

Ave Ma Vita :pensive:

8 Likes

Am I missing something on that page? Is it a page that will grow with details before 23 Feb or is that really all they’re going to fix on 23 Feb?

1 Like

Right now, it’s just notes for the (minor) patches that have already released, like the one for PS5 yesterday. The notes for the patch on the 23rd probably won’t be up until much closer to its release.

5 Likes

I did all the ETs back in Hitman :tm: 2 (except for The Identity Thief) without fail. If I have all the suits, is it worth doing these ETs again?

1 Like