February Roadmap - Initiation Protocol (2021)

On a separate note, does anyone know if eliminating ‘The Deceivers’ Elusive Targets count towards missing suits that you didn’t obtain in H3?

I need 47’s signature suit with gloves :joy:

Lol no. But Buccaneer outfit had an infamous glitch that cancelled all suit enforcers, at cost of not allowing player to enter some of the areas (here its auction, in Sapienza it was church etc.)
I have no idea how did this even work - like, whats the point of such suit in first place? Was it meant to be intentional?
Oh and btw - it cancels all agent enforcers in Berlin and is hostile in Hokkaido.

4 Likes

Oh my god haha. Im sure this wasnt intentional.

I’m just really wanting to know what is changing for ET

5 Likes

This gives a subtle hint that the next ET is the stowaway I think

I just tried three or so locations for the NPC reactions, but it seems to be sort of hostile for Mendoza. You´re fine on the parking lot, but the waiter at the entrance wouldn´t ask for an invitation (or let me show it to him). Only expressed his annoyance at the sight of a ninja :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, if you want to put in the legwork and KO a bunch of people to clear a route, you can get the White Shadow outfit (plus fabulous matching accessories) up to the Mountain Pass start in Hokkaido SA, and begin the mission-proper from there, like god intended a white-clothed ninja to do:

And it turns out that because the White Shadow is treated as a Hostile disguise and behaves like the Ninja outfit in Hokkaido, you can climb up to the Hospital Roof just like the Ninja can:

27 Likes

honestly im starting to feel like we wont get any new ETs for H3 :’)

30 Likes

In HITMAN 3, we’re making some changes to the Elusive Target formula that we’ll reveal at a later date.

6 months later.

Well no, forget that.

22 Likes

could you start in the morgue and get there with no KOs pretty easily?

1 Like

HITMAN 1 had ~20, HITMAN 2 had like… 6? but 2 failed Multiplayer Modes. I dont think we’ll see any new ETs, since they put the Suits in the Mastery Tracks.

1 Like

Ooh, hadn’t tried that, to be fair. I started in 47’s Suite, but good shout!

1 Like

I will keep insisting that Ghost Mode was a great thing.
Raw and abandoned - the other question.
But the mode itself was great

10 Likes

honestly i got very little enjoyment out of the hitman 2 elusive targets other than the undying so it’s not a huge loss. but i wish they’d be more transparent about it because this is really not looking good

1 Like

Does that mean The Stowaway arrives in 28800 days, or will be here for 28800 days? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

As an introvert with no friends and someone who absolutely despises multiplayer gaming, the fact that anything unlockable was tied to ghost mode was unforgivable to me.

4 Likes

First of all, nobody was forcing you to play it.
Second of all, as far as I remember only a couple of things were unlockable through Ghost Mode.
Thrird of all, this is not a reason of scrapping it down

2 Likes

I hope we do, Cakey. It would be awful to not get new ETs by now, specially with the new maps like Berlin that offer a lot of opportunities for this kind of thing.

1 Like

That was my point though. The fact that to unlock the phantom suit you had to play it (and play it a lot) was a reason to get rid of the unlockable part of it. IO was perfectly fine to leave it in for those that liked to play it, but attaching the suit to it was the part that I hated.

1 Like

I tend to both agree and disagree with you here.
Ghost Mode was a nice mode for at least trying it.
Unlocking a suit was exactly this kind of situation.
But yes, they might’ve added an alternative way to unlock the suit.
For playing or completing some escalation, for example.
But this all in the past now, so let’s drop it and move on