hitman 2 No products registered problem

hi ! , I purchased the hitman 2 game on steam, but cannot connect online. It keeps giving an online error. Although I linked my account to my steam account via ioi.dk, I cannot see the game in the saved games section. I can only use offline mode. can you help me.

I don’t know how to solve this since I don’t play on PC, but you may want to post the issue to the technical support thread here, so someone else with knowledges regarding this can help you:

You may have to open Hitman 2 and link your IOI account within the game, if you haven’t already.

1 Like

ioi account option does not appear

On the main menu of HITMAN 2, it should be on the top left tile. Could you check? If there isn’t, could you post a screenshot of your main menu here?

You need to go online to register your game with an IOI account. Please press P.

i tryed it but it didn’t worked

If you want, I’ll send you a picture of the error

The official servers (yes, even for H2) have been unstable, you will probably want to try this again later.

I always try but it doesn’t work

please told me how i am supposed to do

I can’t, because I don’t know better. But like I said before, you can post your issue on the thread here. Maybe someone from IOI may help you.

ok thank you so much