Hitman 3 DLC in the Works

She’s called The Iron Maiden in her eulogy.

1 Like

That’s the type of stuff I was looking for! Thanks!

I’d love it if they made a really silly or weird DLC level. Staying with the Bond vibes, maybe something like a Moonraker mission in space, completely 80’s style, like Far Cry Blood Dragon, but better, since it’s Hitman. Or a time travel mission either in the past or future.

2 Likes

Do you have any thoughts as to when the Singapore and Siberia sniper missions take place?

I personally would go with:

The Matriarch (Carlisle)
The Cyberterrorist (Hush)
The Archivist (Royce)
The Contender (Yates)
The Overseer (Vidal)

but the rest are fine.

5 Likes

Definitely The Matriarch and The Kingmaker for Carlisle and Ingram respectively. The Patron for Stuyvesant.

I like The Archivist for Royce, maybe The Manipulator for Hush and The Confidant for Vidal. Not sure about Yates, but The Contender is definitely a good choice (The Schemer perhaps?).

And while/if they’re at it, they should finally change Reynard (The Mastermind, same as Margolis) into something else (The Infiltrator?).

2 Likes

How about the Terrorist? Or is that taken?

1 Like

WC Nightime or Winter themed.

Miami Nighttime (After race has finished) Maybe a new story etc. More parties around.

Another Bonus for Sapienza because… Sapienza.

Hawke’s Bay bonus mission.

2 Likes

Hawkes Bay has so much potential.

6 Likes

I’ll consume any and all DLC. I paid Deluxe but I’d pay for more levels in a heartbeat.

Just make them harder.

Give us challenges that make Master difficulty have purpose.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it, hope they continue with roadmaps too! Highlight of my month waiting for those to drop!

3 Likes

Give agent 47 a VR challenge, the surrounding could keep changing over time and various previous, dead, or elusive targets could appear one after the other. Like a stress-test, how far can you go, how many do you let slip away.

Like a playable form of the hallucination he has on the final mission. Also i do believe the whole train could’ve been one long VR sequence and the constant is still alive, lol.

They are likely set shortly before Hitman 2, at the latest before Mumbai. i can’t imagine the ICA and Diana doing jobs as the story gets in the way of that, and 47 and co. kinda go off the ICA’s grid.

4 Likes

I was thinking similarly. Maybe with the sniper missions slotted between the first few H2 missions…

Very likely, yes…

1 Like

Well the thing is - all the destinatiins are already part of the game. The Access Passes are only a few MB that give you access to the content. So theoretically Bonus Missions DLC could just give you access to the bonus Missions and still not give you access to the Campaign and Escalations.

12 Likes

Add @Mini x Grey.

3 Likes

Berlin already has the evil bikers, sounds like this can be achieved with a well made contract (except backstory with the very limited briefing)

4 Likes

I mean, I left out Badeaguard x Blackballer so I completely screwed up the most obvious choice! :grin:

1 Like

Understandable that he hasn’t surfaced; he’s been playing the same unbroken session of HITMAN 3 since he loaded up on 20th January, just standing in the Dubai atrium, admiring the texture detail on the Blackballer, unable to move, eat or sleep due to the sheer joy of it… :laughing:

2 Likes