HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Finally getting around to applying the PZ ToD changes to main versions of maps

Not as quick and easy as I was hoping for some of them. Will have to be a January update to the mod

21 Likes

Will you try to make WoT with The Author Tod ? It might be some work for the lab (bloom) and the mansion (almost no light at all) but it would be so cool to have a night Sapienza setting for WoT (I think the Icon Tod has lights for the mansion).

Oh my :heart_eyes: I would love to see more pictures of sunny Colorado, it looks amazing!

2 Likes

Right now it only looks okay so long as you never step foot inside a building :sweat_smile:

Part of the reason it’s not as easy as I was hoping

Maybe

Hmm, gave it a shot and first attempts have not been good…

5 Likes

Yeah, I remember this before restarting to apply the correct ToD when I made this really badly (just putting the Tod in bricks) haha (Landslide with night setting is really cool by the way !). Good luck and can’t wait to see what you have in store for 2022 :yum:

Best wishes for the new year !

Your number one fan

Kevin

2 Likes
5 Likes

Time Of Day Change 1.0 now out

Adds Patient Zero lighting to regular Colorado and Hokkaido

Can only be loaded using Atampy’s Simple Mod Framework mentioned above^

12 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Sarajevo Six PC Project

Thats what i didnt played. Thnx

Re-released Accent Overhaul now I’ve re-done it from scratch and made it compatible with all other possible/future mods on Framework. E.g. All NPCs Have Guns, Lighting Ultimate, yadda

But beware, it takes a long time to deploy in the Framework… it adds up to 3.5 minutes if all maps are selected!

12 Likes

hey iv done the package thing a million times and my game wont load when i use it, any ideas?

Use the Simple Mod Framework. It does everything for you.

hey can you help, when i do the package definition change, my hitman 3 wont load? is it cuz im online

Does the launcher open? Or does it just not load at all?

The launcher works but when I hit play, it goes to load up and then nothing…sorry I’m new to this stuff

1 Like

its ok pal i was the same as you

1 Like

I am very sorry, I don’t have any clue about this modding thing :see_no_evil: but maybe others here can help you with that problem, maybe @Kevin_Rudd @Khakiasp or @Count.Rushmore ?

1 Like

repackaging your package definition is a simple process
step 1. grab your packagedefinition from the gamefiles and put it in this tool XTEA Online Tool - Notex.app then click patch levels and then click download.
(or download a prepackaged definition from the same site)
step 2. Back up your old package definition incase something goes wrong
step 3. delete your old packagedefinition and put this one in the place of it. If this new one has (1) behind packagedefinition then it wont work
step 4. if you did every step correctly your files will look like this (ignore the extra rpkgs i dont know which mods those are.)

2 Likes

There’s no extra rpkgs? Patch2 is vanilla.

2 Likes

Please just use the Simple Mod Framework, a lot of mods require it anyway and it means you don’t have to follow a four step process that you might get wrong anyway every update

3 Likes