HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Which version of SMF do you use?

the new one
Simple Mod Framework-200-1-5-7
some npc speak in Kong accent
i deployed ‘Accent Overall’ to 1.4 and changed the 2 files from Hokkaido Folder with the the files of the mod with Accent Overhaul 1.3.1 No English Speaking 90%
but some of workers and Guards still speak in Chinese Accent and not Japanese dub : (

I’ll look into it in coming days; in theory that shouldn’t happen if you’re overwriting the right files

So how often does each profession speak Japanese? 0%? ~50%?

something like 50%
and some of them speak in chinese Accent with Kong and Hush
before this i used with the mod 90% All asians spoke Japanese it was great but not now : (

Did you disable both Windows Defender and any other antivirus? Apparently this issue is caused by it so it might be the only reason why it’s not working

1 Like

Hmm, that just sounds like the files haven’t been replaced properly :thinking:

I haven’t touched the 90% file at all since I uploaded it months ago, so those files will still be at 90%. And since they’re patches they should still work. Not sure what’s going on there

Will have to look at it another day

1 Like

nvm i fixed that.
the problem was that i deployed the mod with all the mods in the new version of SMF
and after the deployed i overwrited the 2 files and it didnt effect. i forgot to do that because this week i deleted the SMF with all the mods and downloaded all again. :expressionless:

Okay thank you :pray: I will try again soon.

The mod still exists on Nexus. Maybe it’s now marked as NSFW and that’s why you couldn’t find it?

If that’s the case, click on your profile in the top right corner, go to site preferences, go to content blocking and set “Adult Content” as “Show Adult Content”.

I’m fairly certain this is just related to nude models and stuff, but maybe it is also related to blood & gore.

1 Like

Lucas Grey mod isn’t working after the update. Anyone able to fix it?
Also, any modder willing to take commission on the Lucas Grey mod?

1 Like

What Lucas Grey mod?

The only Lucas Grey mod I was thinking of is the one that restores him back to Isle of Sgail. IO patched this back in earlier in the year, so this mod isn’t needed any longer.

Unless you mean a different mod.

1 Like

You mean the body replacement and head swap? It’s still working, you just have to repatch the packagedefinition file.

1 Like

This Lucas Grey mod. And thanks for the tip Mini.
But I still want to make a commission to edit the mod. His skin colour is different from 47’s. I wonder if someone is able to keep 47’s own skin texture or change the skin colour on Lucas head mod to fit the body.

4 Likes

@WINNODD made this mod, if anyone can help I guess it’s them :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Finally it works and it looks so nice :heart_eyes: thanks for this amazing Mod @Kevin_Rudd

Vacation mode is on :grin: :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Changing Grey’s head skin color would be a terrible idea, and it’s much simpler to do what IO does with the rest of his body to match the head

3 Likes

Time of Day Mod 1.6.2 - Sunset at Ambrose

• Adds Ambrose Island (Sunset). Possible performance drag on your PC. Fast deploy time tho
  • Ambrose Island (Day): Fixes dark Pirate and Militia indoor lighting caused by IO giving the rooms outdoor postfilter

19 Likes

Wow its look amazing i must try

1 Like

Gotta admit, both the daytime and evening lighting suits the level much better than the vanilla nighttime, which gets too dark at times imo. Great work!

1 Like