HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

They’re Dr Lafeyette’s glasses from Sapienza

4 Likes

this suit with sunglasses red dragon is fantastic.
its can be rocks for freelancer

3 Likes

Isn’t the headband also part of the ensemble? I mean, when you take that guy’s disguise. The normal suit doesn’t have the glasses and headband (right?).

I’d check in the game, but since I’m not at home… Buuut I also have google. :joy:

So, Right.

1 Like

Had an idea… What about having 47 do that Flamingo Mascot Strut whenever he exits on foot? just for the lulz

Hello,
I’m trying to get a texture from the wall art pieces in Hitman 3. I have extracted the RPKG files and see loads of textures but not the ones I’m looking for. Are map textures stored elsewhere? How would I best go about locating Art asset files?

1 Like

chunk29 probably has them. You can use the RPKG Tools texture preview feature instead of having to extract all of the textures.

Working on a ‘low effort’ ToD to add to Freelancer Variations and bundle with the ET on that map

There’ll be some bright spots, there’ll be some dark spots, but you’ll live

14 Likes

Several people have reported lighting issues on the vanilla, unmodified version of the game while playing Freelancer, certain escalations, and contracts mode. Notably on Bangkok, Colorado, and Hokkaido.

Hokkaido morgue example:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HiTMAN/comments/librim/hokkaido_is_a_lot_brighter_than_normal_in_the/

Colorado basement example:

Bangkok hallway example:

I have found the issue that causes this and will include this fix in the next update to Lighting Ultimate for Vanilla+ users.

This is caused by adding the .BOXC (box reflection cache) file to the wrong brick (level file).
In the case of these three specific levels, the BOXC is set to the “scene” brick (the file that loads the mission data), instead of setting it correctly to the “TOD” (Time of Day) brick (the file that loads the lighting data).

The result is that the main missions in the campaign, which load their main “scene” brick, correctly load the box reflection cache data looking totally fine on playthroughs. However, any other variation which loads a different “scene” brick does not load the box reflection cache. Resulting in the engine bug which causes the cache system to load bad BOXC data, pretty much always being the level that was previously played. (If you played a daytime mission, then played a nighttime mission without a BOXC file, the box reflections would be the daytime ones.)

For reference: this affects other levels outside of campaign missions, notably 7 Deadly Sins.

Dartmoor’s Wrath does not have a BOXC assigned to it, causing notable artifacting caused by bad box reflections.

This is really something that would be important and (relatively) simple for IO to fix, especially as it makes such a significant difference.

Tagging:
@ioi_kristoferh
@IOI_JohanM
@ioi_christianco
@Clemens_IOI
@Travis_IOI

13 Likes

Only what? A year late? That’s being generous too.

4 Likes

The Item Randomizer mod has been updated to v3.140.0. As the README and download page is very clear about, Freelancer mode is not supported. The hooks that the mod uses to swap out what items the level asks for when loading are apparently completely separate from Freelancer’s, and I have no desire or plans to determine where the latter hooks are.

This release should work with the EGS and Steam releases.

3 Likes

Wait, they didn’t fix this? I reported it in Clemens feedback thread last year and told them exactly what to do!

1 Like

Offline Mode Enhanced & Custom Mission Pack 1.6.3 - Freelancer Update Hotfix

For some reason the Freelancer update version of the fan tools (ResourceTool) broke a certain type of file, a file that is used in CYA Marrakesh to display objectives on screen with diamond shaped icons, because some targets were non-lethal so I didn’t want them painted red on instinct etc. Because this file type was broken SMF couldn’t deploy the mod

So I’ve backtracked CYA Marrakesh to the old crappy Instinct-only version of objectives and gotten rid of that file, now it deploys again

3 Likes

They probably thought you want to trick them into unlocking some modding capabilities, Mr ET-Contract Rudd. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

0079339080A649E5.TEXT

Is This the right name for the picture for Red tie? I made it a black tie for the default 47’s signature suit with no gloves on.
however, I would like to know if anyone knows 47’s white shirt texture too!

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

They fixed it in 47’s basement though, so I was wondering why they didn’t fix it elsewhere, especially Bangkok…

1 Like

Hey Guys.

I FOUND A DOWNLOAD AND I HAVE 3DS MAX 2022 TO RIG A BONES SKELETAL RIG.

Base Model without Tactical Gear (except vest, can turn it into a Delta Force style Crye Precision shirt, by welding the vest back in.
(AKA. Replaces 47 for all suits:

Need Help Making a Rig to make it work with WOA

I have Sam Fisher from SC Blacklist in A-Pose that i can modify to T-Pose if needed.

4 Likes

Lighting Ultimate 2.3 has been released!

Featuring full support for Freelancer and the Safehouse, as well as fixing the BOXC bug affecting Bangkok, Colorado, and Hokkaido, as mentioned in a previous post.

Not as significant a change as previous versions but it notably includes the following:

Removal of TOD Change pack

After talking with both users and modding community members, I have decided to remove the previously included TOD Change pack that were included with previous versions of Lighting Ultimate. Don’t worry, this doesn’t affect anything else. Classic, Classic+, GOTY, Vanilla+, and other packs are present. Only the TOD Changes are going away.

If you’re wondering why, they’re being migrated over to @Kevin_Rudd’s mod designed specifically around TOD Changes and we have worked together on bringing those changes to a better home, consolidating all TOD Change mods to one place and removing bloat from Lighting Ultimate.

Addition of new packs

A few new packs have been introduced: Vintage and Hollywood. Please keep in mind these are experimental packs and are subject to changes/removals.

The Vintage Pack aims to bring the lighting from the early versions of level lighting present in the 2015 Alpha build into Lighting Ultimate. Please note that Vintage Pack still suffers from the same issue as Classic, Classic+, and GOTY with regards to the BOXC bug.

The Hollywood Pack aims to bring more dramatic visuals to certain levels highly requested by other users, so far Chongqing and Berlin are the levels being tested at the moment.

Happy playing, everyone!

16 Likes

Portable Chair Mod (The most realistic mod ever)

Unleash the power of comfort with the Portable Chair Mod for HITMAN 3. As Agent 47, you can now carry a chair with you on your mission and take a well-deserved break whenever you desire. Immerse yourself in the game’s surroundings and experience a new level of realism like never before.

17 Likes

Neat!

Now add another prompt that toggles game speedup so it can be used to make waiting times shorter.

7 Likes

Atampy is actually making a mod that does that lmao

8 Likes