HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

RPKG Tool v2.11 Changelog

• Transitioned to a higher performance treeview for the main RPKG GUI
  • Fixed an issue with the TEMP editor that caused some TEMPs not to load properly
  • Fixed an issue with the hash depends editor that caused RPKGs with multiple hashes to become malformed
7 Likes

@musicalmushr00m apparently your Deluxe Mega Ultimate Gold Lighting Mod needs upgrade because missions refuse to load with it installed after the game update.
Game just shuts down on mission loading screen

5 Likes

Have you updated your packagedefenition?

Yes, I am aware of that. Iā€™m going to need some time to work on it as Iā€™m not even sure what IO has changed in terms of the lighting.

For now, I would recommend all users of Lighting Ultimate temporarily remove it from their game files while a fix is in progress.

Canā€™t guarantee an ETA but I will keep everyone updated.

4 Likes

You bet I did, even a few times with removing other mods to make sure the problem is in this mod.
I get used to it, itā€™s a great work @musicalmushr00m did, appreciate it much

2 Likes

Now that I am updating LU for 3.30, here is a preview of what you can expect for the next change:

Again, no ETA yet, as work is just starting, but next update should include the ICA Facility, and other missions not included in previous versions.

There also may be something else too, but thatā€™s for later ā€¦

18 Likes

RPKG Tool v2.11.1 Hotfix Changelog

• Fixed a texture color issue involving the extraction and rebuilding of BC7 (0x5A) type textures
  • Fixed an issue where the hash depends button wasnā€™t working properly on hashes found via the search function
6 Likes

Nobody is going to help you pirate the game.

5 Likes

The solution here is clicking the ā€œpurchaseā€ option on a store that sells the game. This will solve your issues entirely.

6 Likes

I recommend you to buy the game

4 Likes

RPKG Tool v2.11.2 Hotfix Changelog

• Significantly improved search result speeds and also added 20k, 50k and 100k search options.
7 Likes

Hey, do you know if thereā€™s a way I can fix IGCS for this game version?

Getting this error in the dll and it wont work now:

Canā€™t find pattern for block ā€˜AOB_ANSEL_CAMERA_ADDRESS_INTERCEPTā€™! Hook not set.
Canā€™t find pattern for block ā€˜AOB_ANSEL_CAMERA_WRITE_INTERCEPTā€™! Hook not set.
Canā€™t find pattern for block ā€˜AOB_CAMERA_WRITE_INTERCEPT1ā€™! Hook not set.
Canā€™t find pattern for block ā€˜AOB_FOV_WRITE_INTERCEPTā€™! Hook not set.

1 Like

Those changed a lot, so I donā€™t think I can fix it. And it would probably need quite some changes to make it work. So Iā€™m probably out.
Also, the problem is that this last version changed how a lot of things work in general.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a sneak pre-release of Lighting Ultimate v1.2 for HMF.

This version is not complete, and only has a few levels so far, and Iā€™ll update these pre-releases as I complete more content.

Version 1.2, pre-release 2 - (16 May 2021)

ā†’ Download here! ā†

Includes:

• ICA Facility (complete)
  • New York
  • Mendoza
  • Carpathian Mountains
  • Himmelstein
  • Hantu Port
  • Siberia

New Content:

• Lighting Ultimate now features Carpathian Mountains, Himmelstein, Hantu Port, and Siberia!

Sidenote: An earlier version of this post incorrectly referred to this updated as 1.3 pre-release 2. This is still the 1.2 update, just a new version of it.

Older Versions

Version 1.2, pre-release 1 - (13 May 2021)

ā†’ Download here! ā†

Includes:

• ICA Facility (complete)
  • New York
  • Mendoza

New Content:

• Lighting Ultimate now features the ICA Facility and New York!

Fixes/Improvements:

• As requested by the community, Mendoza (and its sky) is now brighter and warmer, closer to vanilla.

As always, Iā€™m listening to community feedback and am always looking to hear everyoneā€™s thoughts.

15 Likes

A true pillar of the Hitman community. What a champ!
native-american-tear-gif-2

5 Likes

Oh well, I ended up fixing the camera tools. It should work properly on the last version (3.30). It wonā€™t work on previous versions due to big changes. Also, I made the injector window close on succesful injection, as it was pointless to have it there and manually need to close it.
Download Link (Click Me!)

7 Likes

Dunno why but it makes my game crash every time despite saying the injection was sucessful.

1 Like

Hey everyone I just made my first public mod. Please give it a try and Iā€™d love to have some feedbacks and suggestions.

Just noticed itā€™s the 100th Hitman 3 mod on Nexus lol.

Also special thanks to @HMBM47 for his TEMP swap tutorial above.

2 Likes

Formal ICA Agents (WIP)

8 Likes

I found this mod on nexus site.Please downloading and sent a video or HD image with all suits.I have ps4 version.Elusive Target Clothing at Hitman 3 Nexus - Mods and community