HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

I suggest to contact the autors of these mods via Nexus PMs, maybe they will agree to do that.
It’s not that hard to do, at the end of the day

Thanks to HMBM47’s guides I managed to swap outfits by replacing TEMPs, but has anyone tried the same on crowd npcs? seems like it doesn’t work on them.

Yup… Just did a test and it just crashed my game.
Not sure why it doesn’t work. Perhaps there are level specific things in their scripts? :man_shrugging:

Edit: Even duplicating one crowd .TEMP to different crowd .TEMPs in the same level doesn’t work (aka crashes the game on loading level).

1 Like

Just a quick reminder that Suits as Disguises in Contract Mode mod is now updated. It won’t crash your game anymore… Can’t believe I left it broken for 20 days without noticing…

Anyway you still have the chance to submit the FC with contracts made with this tool so it’s not too late lol.

IO don’t ban this please.

3 Likes

omg,the background is sooooo cool!

Accent Overhaul Mod 1.1

As usual you can pick and choose which maps you want to be affected

EDIT: Forgot to mention in The Source I enabled the half-recorded voicepacks made for Patient Zero characters (Jeff, Nabazov… even though his new voice isn’t Russian either)

12 Likes

Really appreciated for the guide, and one stupid Question here!
found the PRIM and hash for the clothing i’d like to get rid of,
and tried to open TEMP.meta of the target outfit through the Dependency editor but how should I run the Dependency Editor?(no .exe file in there)
I put the .jar in the RPKG folder which has the ‘hash-list’ in it’
seems no new functions shown in RPKG tool for opening TEMP.meta,
So now I’m a bit confused! show me the way guru!

2 Likes

My latest content pack is not completely polished yet, but finally ready for public testing: Random Targets adds randomly generated missions to the game! You will get briefed on location, with a dynamic intro sequence to permit playing without instinct mode if you are into that.

I need you help to make the mod more reliable, as I cannot play all the millions of possible games. If it should generate a mission that cannot be solved, please send me the name of the target and the mission you were playing. To continue playing with new targets, just restart the mission.

5 Likes

The .jar isn’t a plugin or add-on for RPKG Tool. It’s a self containing Java program. It’s sort of like an .exe.
You just need to double click the .jar. If for any reason it doesn’t open, you may need to install Java on your computer.

1 Like

So HMBM47 and I did this suit mod because reasons:

20 Likes

This truly needs a poisoned apple kill!

8 Likes

I agree. Thornbridge has a cache of apples so maybe taking the model from it and converting it to a poisonous lure would be brutal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOK9gmxC-8Q

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Leaked Items/Suits Megathread

Here’s another H3 PRIM port from HMBM and yours truly:

Replaces the Signature Suit so you better be good at your SA/SO run. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYkIIsuxD-A

17 Likes

“Let it go, Let it go.”
The Chameleon guy.

1 Like

Killing him never bothered her anyway.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to modding… really new, I didn’t even get to rkpg tool yet. However, I’m just wondering how could I put custom models replacing things in H3. Like… Making custom 3d models in Blender and taking them to replace a suit or an object. If anyone could give some hints…

My tip would be to start of with simple Game Models like replacing a Suit of 47 with an NPC Model.

And for that I would just need the rpkg tool

Yes… and the names of the Suit and NPC Model.