HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Ok… One day when I have some time I’ll try it :grinning:.

47’s Signature with Gloves TEMP: 006B2C62AD38044C
Guest from Dubai TEMP: 00ED130F601D25A9

Here’s something for you to try. If you do everything right, you should be able to play as Jameel Mitri when selecting the Signature Suit with Gloves. (A Tutorial should be here in the Thread somewhere.)

6 Likes

may as well chuck it here

2 Likes

Lighting Ultimate users!

Here’s a survey I made to get more detailed community feedback from a single place. I’ll be able to use this feedback to improve future versions.

4 Likes

Anyone with my Accent Overhaul Mod, please be aware the latest patch breaks all the maps it modifies, because they updated target voicelines in this patch and my mod is using outdated files now.

EDIT: Also my Offline Mission Mod needs an update (Just for pictures)

I probably won’t have a fix 'til the weekend or later

3 Likes

@WINNODD The Grey Mod doesn’t work for me since the new update anymore :pleading_face: Is there maybe a chance you can fix it? :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

have you repackaged your packagedefinition?

2 Likes

I don’t know what that means :see_no_evil: sorry

3 Likes

You need to find packagedefinition file in the Runtime folder where the game is installed, open a website https://notex.app/tools/online/xtea/ drag and drop this file into a special area on the website, in the top left corner hit Set Patch Levels and then Save File.
After the file is saved, you need to place it where original file is and when system asks if you would like to replace the file answer yes. That’s it, try the game

Note that you’ll need to repeat this procedure after each game update

6 Likes

It worked, thank you so much :heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart:

5 Likes

Update now out :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t know what IO did but their 2nd Oct hotfix ruined Hokkaido and Marrakesh for my mod :sweat_smile:

I’ve now fixed it and while I was there decided to make the Locals and Protesters of Marrakesh have non-Western voices, as well as expanded the amount of Western voices tourists can have (up to 21, instead of ~10, you may not have noticed that there are basically no British tourists in Marrakesh, only Americans… not any more)

And while I was at it I fixed the missing Envy Update pictures for the Modded and Offline Mission Pack

Hopefully there are no more hotfixes from IO!

4 Likes

I’m not seeing this been made so far, so I’ll ask if anybody willing to remove a cloak from The Profligacy Suit?

1 Like
4 Likes

Uhuh, thank you. Must have missed

1 Like

Guys, maybe I missed it, but has anyone replaced 47’s Signature Suit with Gloves from H3 with a more detailed version from H2016? I would like to try it. If no one has done this, then I would like to try it myself if it is technically possible.

6 Likes

I have a version of this that I haven’t completed yet.
When I get back to my computer I’ll try to finish it and upload it.

5 Likes

Damn glad to hear it. I will wait. You’re the best.

3 Likes

it will be the ultimate x replaces signature suit mod

5 Likes