HITMAN 3 - Modding Thread

Someone should got meta and make it both the 2016 and 2018 suits, too. Unless the one the current game is just the 2018 suit as is.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t the H3 suit also has details like H1?

Though I could be missing something or they changed it again.

1 Like

Friend, read this forum thread: The suit in H2 was a downgrade as compared to H1 - #21 by cake941
At the very end, @UrsamRableckBearmon described everything in detail, what exactly was simplified and what became better. In the end, version 47ā€™s Signature Suit with Gloves H2016 is the most detailed yet, alas.
In general, @musicalmushr00m knows this problem and he personally saw what was simplified back in H2: The suit in H2 was a downgrade as compared to H1 - #5 by musicalmushr00m

4 Likes

Sorry, that thead completly sliped under my mind.

Of couse I read all of them, but forgot because the last post is from feburary and there are tons of forum posts I read after that.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not a big deal. Iā€™m glad we understood each other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive.

16 Likes

Itā€™s fantastic! Thank you very much for a great job done. Youā€™re the best.

2 Likes

By the way, @musicalmushr00m, I want to ask you. I want to use your mod ā€œFace Variationsā€, or rather a variant of the face from the H2016, but I am stupefied by the fact that there are 2 components of the H2016, namely ā€œ2016 Face Texture HDā€ in the diffuse folder and ā€œ2016 Head Detailsā€ in the details folder. Which one should I install to be closer to the face of H2016? Or should they be installed both for better effect? If both, which one should be in priority in the first place? Thanks.

2 Likes

I hate how IOI reworked the Silverballers, I have stopped using them.
I see its different in this picture. Are they modded? If yes can you also release it?

Also, I loved how Silverballers looked in Hitman 2016. If itā€™s possible can you mod Silverballers and Chrome pistol from Hitman 2016 for Hitman 3 ?

3 Likes

I also want to say that I found a small bug in your new mod. The jacket is glued to the shirt in these places, which are indicated in the photo.

1 Like

Thanks! Appreciate it. Iā€™ve wanted to make this for a long time myself, Iā€™m glad I was able to finish it finally.

If you want the most accurate effect, install both. They work together to replace multiple files.

However, Face Variations is a little bit outdated at the moment and Iā€™m not that satisfied with the way the textures look on suits/disguises with exposed skin, due to UV issues. I do want to correct that at some point but Iā€™m kind of swamped at the moment haha.

Interesting, I will investigate this further, however I believe thatā€™s an issue that naturally occurs with this model (which is also used by the Blood Money Suit). Iā€™ll keep you posted.

The only thing Iā€™ve changed here is the inventory image, to match it to the new Goldballer inventory image which I like a lot. The actual gun in-game is not changed. However ā€¦

This is yet another mod Iā€™ve been wanting to do! Again, Iā€™d like to do this at some point but no idea when Iā€™d be able to. I might ask some weapon mod gurus to see if they can give me some advice. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OK, thanks. I was glad to receive a detailed answer from you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hey there everyone. I was wondering how I would go about taking the glasses off of some of 47ā€™s suits like the Sapienza suit and the Miami suit. Also, I know the Sapienza one has a nighttime variation of it without them so would it be easier to replace the original one or not? I have no modding experience and so I thought I would ask here. Thanks.

Thanks. =) Iā€™ll be waiting for the mod. Iā€™m sure it will be awesome.

1 Like

RPKG v2.17.0

GUI:
    Fix color picker for locales with commas as decimal separator
    Update the hash list update message
    Remove useless warnings
    Hash Calculator:
        Add save to clipboard feature
        Made said feature faster
        Made said feature not return bogus results
    Brick editor:
        Add icons
        Show node path below node tree
        Removed property data type labels
        Added format check to zguid
        Moved node tree operation buttons to a dropdown menu
CLI:
    Flush output stream in interactive mode
    Potentially breaking: Remove JSON scripting system.
    Remove functionless dev_extract_all_entity_ids command
RPKG:
    Fix RTLV language count offset
Build:
    Don't include removed header files
Fixed DLGE for HITMAN 2016
Added support for HITMAN 3's new locale (LOCR) format (includes Japanese)

Please note that recursive brick/entity loading is currently broken for a majority of the bricks/entities

6 Likes

Couldnā€™t resist porting Elsaā€™s sister over to H3, so here you go. Iā€™ll release her when I get around to finishing the dream sequence parody soon.

10 Likes

RPKG Tool v2.17.1

Hotfix for v2.17.0:
    GUI:
        Fixed recursive brick editing.

Hatsune Miku mod next time plz.

3 Likes

@Notex I did some testing and seems your XTEA tool which modifies packagedefinition file is creating troubles for escalations and even regular missions. Seems only contracts work.
I tried downloading prepatched file and modifying it manually. Result is the same - everything crashes on mission loading screen.
I tried to clean out all the mod files from the game folders and run the game with original and modified packagedefinition. Original works quite well, but modified crashes the game even without any mods installed, so I guess the problem is in it.
Can you look into it?

2 Likes

Have you tried adding like 16 blank lines to the end of the file

1 Like