HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins (NEW DLC)

Hmm. I love the idea of new content for Hitman. But a discount for Deluxe owners would make sense at least.

This seems like a price more fit for a campaign of remastered levels (Patient Zero-esque) or two entirely new bonus levels. Not… 7 escalations (the least ‘core fantasy’ and most gamey mode in the game).

13 Likes

We got as promised so no one should be asking for more from what was known and agreed upon when purchasing the content and playing it.

We aren’t clairvoyant, but I think most of the frustration is gonna stem from pricing and the worth of these escalations if anything.

6 Likes

IO continues to surprise me with content, I understand it comes at a price, but I’m onboard.

I understand since new locations (or new versions of existing ones) weren’t mentioned some people are turned off… but it’s most likely going to happen in time.

I look forward to the future surprises.

Whatever they give, hopefully it’s good. A bit game changer, at least.

1 Like

imo this should be 20 dollars max. thats literally the only problem i have with this :joy: like its a neat concept but yeah. hoping for a price decrease

27 Likes

If anyone’s bothered about the price of the DLC, I encourage/challenge you to win it’s cost from me :wink:

21 Likes

Demon!Diana voiceover? Well fucking mark me down as scared and horny!

Nope. I have no expectations. I have been fed already, I need nothing more from the game. I have achieved enlightenment canonization, and I have no attachment to the outcome.

20 Likes

I really don’t mind if it is included in the DE, I would gladly pay for a DLC if it it worth it. Like extra levels, new story content- I would pay much money for that.

But there’s nothing new or special. Even the content we get are just reskins. So I’m not really disposed to pay money for it.

8 Likes

I’m tired of escalations. Never liked them. Would much rather prefer if they spent their time on bug fixing and making bonus missions instead of this. Bonus missions is what I would pay for, especially if they get made into a bonus campaign.

24 Likes

I didn’t see anyone mention this blurb from the site:

Some items may also have unique properties to remind you of the sin they are inspired by…

The first content pack will be available on 30 March and will invite players back to Dubai, where coins are overflowing and *new gameplay mechanics *will tempt your own personal greed.

10 Likes

Ica Coin MK2, can now be spotted by NPCs at 2x time the distance :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I think for Greed this means all items in here can be left lying around and NPCs will notice them, just like with the Small Gold Bar.

4 Likes

108 posts were split to a new topic: Economics of Hitman games in the modern day

Not sure if it is some kind of self-irony to name the first season of sin “Greed” when they’re already releasing new paid content, only 2 months from the launch. :joy: Idk if this is “the DLC” they were talking about earlier, but anyway the price seems too high. If we could just have bonus missions instead of these.

New ET:s confirmed though, yey?

9 Likes

Looks cool from what i seen, a little confused though :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: it’s a shame it’s not part of the Deluxe Edition but i’m happy to support IO

I kind of love that idea. Or maybe picking up every item is illegal. Changing such a base mechanic of the game is always interesting, like suits/doors in Hokkaido

I’m sorry but this suit is an insult to good taste IMO :see_no_evil: Apart from that, the concept seems interesting but esclations are not really my cup of tea. I’m especially curious about the season of lust unlockables tbh :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Sure. And I hope the principle of the idea applies to all of the unlocks. Hehe. I can imagine NPCs touching stuff from the Lust theme and getting too horny that they are “blinded” or something for a while.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a fan either. Big Deus Ex vibes I’d say :grin:

3 Likes

I may have a idea.

Idea from another game during a dark dystopian future.

6 Likes