HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins (NEW DLC)

I already felt that the not-so-deluxe edition was overpriced. If this was free for deluxe owners I would have no problem with it.

Making me pay even more, especially at that kind of price, is a practise I unfortunately can’t get behind.

It’ll be interesting to see how successful this strategy is, when even some of the most dedicated fans like the ones in this thread are hesitant and disappointed

13 Likes

Im sorry, but 30 dollars for 7 escalations, while some of us already purchased overpriced deluxe edition? WTF…
I’m gonna give it a try for 15 dollars MAX…

Sorry, but there was more to expect after server disaster launch, requiem pack removal bug, ridiculous progress transfer and many many challanges bugs that we still encounter 2 months after launch to have temerity to charge additional 30 dollars (what is a lot of cash in my country) for 7 damn escalations that reuses same levels and bring cosmetic remakes of existing items…

9 Likes

I admit I’m gonna buy them, one at a time. Given I saved myself the money from the Deluxe wich I tought wasn’t worthy unless you really wanted the artbook and soundtrack.

3 Likes

Act 1: Greed , sums up IOI

I know this is an unpopular opinion but should’ve been included in the deluxe pack, considering how small romania was … not even 6 maps as I promised.

30$ is too much for essentially 7 escalations with reskins that once you complete you’ll never look back.

Another disappointment is that I was hoping for DLC like the Icon & landslide, instead we get these escalations…

25 Likes

Well half and half on this one. I will get because Hitman and only Stealth series I enjoy at the moment. Plus love a new suit. But Escalations are bit eh for me even if well made.

Even 3 Special assignments across the maps with a small plot connecting them I would enjoy more. Hell maybe even connect them up to the other Sins to create a more old timey Hitman plot of different contracts linked by background criminal group (not big CEO companies like Providence).

1 Like

It shatters my last hopes that we will get some DLCs with Grey :sweat: and come on, that would have been better than some lame escalations…

Must move that to the unpopular opinions thread :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Quote from the IOI News Report:

HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins , a new 7-part premium expansion for HITMAN 3 that takes players deep into the mind of Agent 47.

:slight_smile: Whats more in his mind than Diana, and his long lost brother? Dont get hyped up, but it would fit to some degree. Especially Wrath…!

Is there price real mentioned in this very thread? Havent seen it myself yet.

But while im excited for new hitman stuff, this surely cant be 7 escalations for half the price of H3?!

Maybe we just dont get it yet, i hope. Maybe theres more to it.

The price will be a big part of how this goes over, but the trailer got me very excited.

2 Likes

There’s not more to it. They’re very clear with what this will be… whether you think this is poor value (-cough- just about ALL of us! -cough-) or not is another matter…

4 Likes

Excuse me, please wait for the Season of Lust :wink: (realistically Grey would be wrath though)

it’s 4.99$ each, 29.99$ for all of them. Confirmed already

1 Like

" To enjoy the new HITMAN 3: Seven Deadly Sins expansion, players can purchase each content pack individually (priced at $4.99 / £4.99 / €4.99 or regional equivalent).

Alternatively, all seven content packs can be purchased together as part of the Seven Deadly Sins Collection ( priced at $29.99 / £29.99 / €29.99 or regional equivalent )"

I’m eager to see what Wrath will bring aswell. Maybe something dedicated to the comment sections of all of IO’s social media. xd

9 Likes

the biggest hangup for me is that any chance of bonus missions is dead in the water now for at least a year. I’m looking forward to seeing what these escalations bring but my expectations are brought down by the fact that they’re taking the place of much more deserving content

19 Likes

I’s excited to see what they’ll come up with the new suits.

2 Likes

I’m willing to pay for escalations if they do this :see_no_evil:

You’re not alone :confused: I was really hoping that there would be at least a few additions to the story.

3 Likes

sorry, i know we’re supposed to be mad right now but this suit is sick

22 Likes

I saw after I posted. $30 is steep, but I have not been disappointed with these three HITMAN titles so I will shell it out.

1 Like

I don’t mind paid DLC but this? I’m not impressed. Just like for the overpriced DE I’ll wait a year or more to buy at a fraction of the cost.

I’d buy in a heartbeat a new map, a remixed map, a patient zero type of campaign. But this was beyond underwhelming. Happy for those who seem excited. Sadly I’m not one of them. Maybe I’ll change my mind later.

21 Likes