HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

This could be it everyone! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

They fixed it!!! Server back up and profile fetched. TRAVIS IS THE MAN!!! WE ARE FAMILY! WE ARE FAMILY!!! IOI LEGEND SQUAD. TOTAL ANNIHILATION. CIRCLES WITH YOUR HANDS!!! REFUNDS CANCELED FOREVER!!! TRAVIS IS OUR LEADER TRAVIS IS OUR LEADER!

3 Likes

…but remember reconsider your always online policy

And yes I may be very very excited to play the latest installment in this impeccable series (at least in terms of gameplay not servers : D )

1 Like

Xbox Series X
Missing The Green Streak suit
Did progress carryover

It worked for me too, I am now not receiving any errors with fetching config data from hitman server. Thanks for fixing it.

What platform are you on please

I’m on the PS5. Have you got it working?

I hope now ioi will fix pc lauch crash problem.

1 Like

Hopefully I’m a minority, but I still can’t connect.

I’m PS4 Pro, Digital Copy.

Still fails to fetch. Tried about 30 minutes ago and again now.

1 Like

I was getting it still as well when I loaded from a save file but I ended up just replaying the affected level and it worked after that.

I’ve received the XP from challenges and my Mastery levels have been unlocked, but I’m still getting kicked offline if I try to finish the mission (Dartmoor, motorcycle exit). Error reads: Failed to authorize account. Anyone else getting anything of the sort?

Platform: Xbox One digital

Description : When the server issues were happening - possibly when a maintenance started this morning, I was kicked off just as I was finishing Berlin. I had a number of new achievements and locations unlocked (21/22) and when I was able to get back into the game, the achievements and locations are screwed up - so locations are well below 21/22 but I can’t unlock them again - i.e. they show as completed (no icon on map) but the achievement shows something like 15/22. Achievements - example I had the “Golden Ticket” achievement before the crash but it doesn’t show anymore and even if I go back to an earlier save and try to pick it up again it doesn’t register. I fear my save is corrupted. Is it possible to dial me back 12 hours or something…? I don’t want to lose my progress in Dubai or Dartmoor - I’ll redo Berlin again if I have to of course.

Platform: Xbox One
Digital

Description : Completing H1 mission freedom fighters in H3. Game tries to load and states I am disconnected and to retry. Keep retrying but it never works and states unable to load menu

Steps to reproduce: this mission was long so have a save game literally just before mission end. Can load it up and same thing happens. Have also rebooted Xbox, run the game and on loading save game it does the same

Frequency : always

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue

I can finally play again, but I have another issue. The Phoenix Ascension Escalation is missing, and every time I try to launch The Asmodeus Waltz, I get a spoiler warning. I’m on PC. Tagging @Travis_IOI so he sees this.

I am on a PS5 Disc version, PrisonMike is the psn/IOI account name and I still can’t login. Been trying since launch and still only get the “fetch config” error. Haven’t been able to login at all.

My screen cap and original post can be found earlier in the thread.

Platform: PC-Epic

Description : I can’t access the Hitman 3 servers. Says Failed to fetch downloadable content information

Steps to reproduce: Start game

Frequency : Always has happened since launch

Attach image

1 Like

Platform: PC
Type: Digital
Description: Unable to access Hitman 2 levels. I transferred my account to the new game so I would transfer my progress. I then proceeded to purchase the Hitman 2 level access but through both methods I’m still unable to access the levels even after a re-install.
I have made sure that the DLC is enabled in my Addons.

**Platform: PC Digital

Description : Game was working fine for two days. Closed the game to take a break, tried to launch after an hour and has failed to open up since. Only get a black screen before game crashes and takes me back to the Epic app.

Have reinstalled the game, validated the game and have even installed the Nvidia hotfix. None of the suggested solutions work.

Steps to reproduce: Launch Hitman through Epic store.

Frequency : Always.

3 Likes

Platform: PS5 Disc

Description : Unable to go online. Always gets “Failed to fetch online resources” error message.

Steps to reproduce: Try to go online.

Frequency : Always