HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Platform: Xbox One X
Disc

Description : Cannot download the Hitman 2 Standard Pass even though I own Hitman 2 on Disc. Hitman 2 Expansion Pass and Hitman GOTY Pass have worked (have New York, Haven Island and all Hitman 2016 locations but no H2 locations). When I access Hitman 2 Standard Pass from both Xbox Store or through the Hitman 2 game menu it lists the standard pass at $145 AUD.

Steps to reproduce: Install Hitman 3 and then reinstall Hitman 2 and go to Hitman 2 store on an Xbox One X

Frequency : It’s happened every time so far. Also tried accessing the store from the app and from a browser. Standard Pass is still listed with a price even thought it shows me as owning Hitman 2 in my Xbox/MS account.

Platform: Xbox Series X - Deluxe Edition Disk

Description: Unable to connect to online at all. Have not imported progression. Error says unable to fetch version information for the HITMAN server.

Steps to reproduce: At start up or from the menu.

Frequency: ALWAYS

Attach:

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing problems. We are in the process of resolving the issue.

Let me try to help you - contact:
[email protected].

Dennis IOI

@Urben @Norseman is @Dennis_IOI an official account? just noticed the missing IO Badge.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have reasons to believe it is an official account, so expect the badge to be added soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

alright, just wanted to be sure. you never know who’s out there to trick people. @Dennis_IOI no offense :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Finally, someone will look into this problem. I killed Erich Soders so many times already

Thanks for reporting the issue.
We’ve identified what’s causing this and working on a fix.

If you have any questions or experience any issues, you’re more than welcome to contact us here (HitmanForum) or [email protected]

Dennis

Hi Dennis! Thank you so much for looking into this. Here is my issue with not being able to launch the game:
Platform: PC

Description: Game crashes back to Epic Launcher after pressing Launch Hitman

Steps to reproduse: Load up Epic launcher. Press play on Hitman 3. Small Hitman 3 launcher loads. Press Launch Hitman 3. Starts to load but then screen goes black for a few seconds and then crashes back to the Epic Launcher. No error message.

Frequency: Every time I try to play the game from the Epic launcher.

My issue is the game crashing to the Epic launcher when trying to run the game:

My system is below. Reinstalled H3 several times. Also reinstalled the launcher.
Tried two different drives. Verified Files. Ran launcher and game in admin mode. Using DX12 and latest Nvidia Drivers 461.09. No clue what else to do. This is happening on the deluxe version. H1 and H2 work flawlessly through Steam.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (3696 MHz)
Memory: 16345 MB
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (Build 19042.746)
Graphics Card Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1070/PCIe/SSE2
Graphics Card Memory: 8192 MB

This was the error from the event viewer:
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 1/21/2021 9:50:09 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A

Description:
Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.10.0.0, time stamp: 0x60084611
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x43cbc11d
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000028565
Faulting process id: 0x1150
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6f071a97afd10
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: dd574fde-609d-4ea2-a033-d7979d2f23bb
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

In addition, I have also tried older versions of the Nvidia drivers released in December and disabled almost all background processes but the crashing back to the Epic launcher still exists.

1 Like

please listen to me… i have the same problem, but the first 2 days it ran smooth. then after a small game update of 500mb that appeared in the launcher, it does what you just told. the problem is not on YOUR side… you don’t need to reinstall graphic driver and aaall the shit cause you are not the problem with this game or your computer. the problem is probably their servers.

Platform: PS4 (PSN: ubaiis)
Hitman 3 Deluxe Edition digital (pre-ordered)

Description :

1. Every time I try to start Hitman 3, the game tries to connect to the server but then throws up the ‘connection failed’ screen. I get ‘failed to fetch configuration’ which is different from the ‘fetch profile’ and ‘online resources’ warnings other people have been getting.

2. I do not have the artbook or ost in my IOI account.

3. My Hitman 2 progression is not available in my IOI account, Hitman 3 is not listed in the linked account section of my IOI account, but my guess is because I haven’t been able to connect to H3 servers.

Steps to reproduce:

1. After pressing X button, shows message ‘CONNECTING’.
  2. Changes to ‘AUTHENTICATING’ seconds later.
  3. ‘CONNECTION FAILED’ message pops up.

I think this issue is most likely limited to a few people who carried over their profiles on launch day when the carryover site was buggy. I believe my profile/IOI account was corrupted which is why it’s not being recognized

Frequency : Every time I try to play

Platform: Nintendo Switch
Hitman 3 cloud version

Description :

1. Every time when I finish a mission, the game deconnects me and I have not the victory screen.
  2. After that the game doesn’t want to reconnect back and I have to relaunch it.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Finish a mission.

Frequency : Every time I try to play

1 Like

I asked this 5 days ago and have been waiting for an update. Still can’t get the confirmation email to set up an account so I can carry over my progress and even though I own all the games digitally the hitman 2 access pass is still £54.99 in the MS store.

I’ve read all the faqs that I’ve seen and none seem to help with this. Please let me know if I’ve missed something or if there’s a solution thanks

1 Like

Hi Phishfinger,

We’ve identified what’s causing this and it is on our radar!
We are working hard to get it fixed as soon as possible.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact - [email protected]
Keep an eye on this page (updated regularly): HITMAN 3 - Known Issues

Dennis IOI

Brilliant, thanks for the update! Just glad its not me doing something wrong lol

PLATFORM: PS4 (Hitman Deluxe, Digital)

DESCRIPTION: Failed to fetch configuration, cannot connect to online. Have never been able to connect since launch. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope!

STEPS TO REPRODUCE: Attempt to connect to online!

FREQUENCY: ALWAYS

MY ACCOUNTS
IOI: ubaiis
PSN: ubaiis

Platform: PC
Disc or digital? Digital

Description : No Hitman2 maps, carryover done.

Steps to reproduce: Launch the game, go on Hitman 2 maps

Frequency : Everytime.

Yo estoy igual que tú, desde el día del lanzamiento el mismo problema

Solucionaste algo.?

Yo tengo el mismo problema desde el día de lanzamiento

IO Interactive has stated they are working on allow PC players to get Hitman 2 maps without paying and it will come out in the coming weeks. You just have to wait.