HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

Platform: Xbox One in disc version.

Description: I’m unable to do the carryover process from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3. The profile site says I don’t have elegible accounts, even though this is my first time attempting this.

Steps to reproduce: It happens in the second step of the carryover process, right after the introduction guide. Where it says “select source account”.

Frequency : I have tried to do this multiple times at this point with no success.

Platform: PC

Description: I’m unable to do the carry over process from Hitman 2 to Hitman 3, I get the message “No eligible HITMAN 2 accounts found.”

Steps to reproduce: It happens every time I start the process, on the second step (selecting source account)

Frequency: It happens constantly, I’m unable to go past step 2 of the process.

Screenshot is the same as poster’s above so I won’t be duplicating it.

1 Like

EDIT: For some unknown reason, it worked today very early in the morning.

Platform: PC - EPIC
Digital

Description : Unable to carryover Hitman 2 progression to Hitman 3 using https://profile.hitman.com/ website

Steps to reproduce:
When trying to SELECT SOURCE ACCOUNT, step 1 of the carryover process on this page (https://profile.hitman.com/carryover), I receive the message No eligible HITMAN 2 accounts found .
Frequency : ALWAYS

When checking my Ioi Account, my profile correctly shows both Hitman 2 and 3, as showed below

Hitman 2 content transfer to Hitman 3 worked succesfully for me
I tried different computers, signing out and in with all platforms (Steam, EPIC and Ioi) and clearing internet cache.

Can I do something else ?
Or is the the server still overloaded ?

Right; I just came back to it after reading in the patch notes that they fixed this for the Switch version but uhhhh…

Platform: Switch

Description: Error every time I finish a mission & head out the exit.

Frequency: Every time.

I basically dropped $150 for all 3 games & y’all are making it a real hassle to play uninterrupted. Please fix this (for real this time); I feel disrespected as a paying customer.

2 Likes

@Travis_IOI Thank you for your previous efforts
Yesterday I did connect to the service for a while, then I carryovered my progress from HITMAN 2 to HITMAN 3 and played for a while, but today I lost the connection again, the problem is the same as before, it seems to happen when I linked my email,I don’t know why this keeps happening

Update: I was finally able to do the carryover yesterday. I guess the servers were malfunctioning that day.

**Platform:**PC-Digital

Description : I don’t have access to my Hitman 2 content. I own Hitman 1 and 2 on Steam and I preordered Hitman 3 on Epic Games (so I got the Gold edition of Hitman 1 for free). When it came out, I synced up my account through the IOI website and it successfully recognized my two games on Steam, but my Hitman 2 locations are all still greyed out and say I have to buy them. I left it for a while, assuming it was an early launch thing, but I tried accessing the content this morning and the problem is still there. I should have access to all Hitman 2 locations plus the special assignments, although I don’t really care too much about those.

Steps to reproduce: Ehh…it’s an account issue I think.

Frequency : All the time, since game launch.

The only thing available at launch (on PC) was the progression carryover that let people keep their unlocks and challenges. Getting access to the locations on PC was delayed until two weeks ago and follows a separate process, details of which you can find here:

Still going! well past the 25 needed to unlock the Arkian Tuxedo now.
Look at the length of that bar! :slight_smile:
To prove I have the 25 required I’ve also included Track 1, Tier 6.

1 Like

Platform: PC - EPIC
Digital

Description : The game launches normally until it connects. Then crashes to desktop. If crashes systematically at connection, sometimes when “connecting”, “authenticating” or “saving”.

If the connection is slow, I can cancel the connection and play offline. It works normally without crashing.

Frequency: All the time in the past few days. The game used to work properly a few weeks ago and I could always connect. Since I haven’t played for 2 weeks I don’t know when the problem originates. Between Feb 15 and March 1st

looking to contact the development team or something similar to delete crashing save files or restore the game to a working point, almost all my save slots are corrupted and causing crashes on load, with 3 years to patch out these problems there should be a manual load /delete selection to purge corruption from the game (pc Steam 2018 edition)
frequency, loading any save file from colorado, bangkok, ica trainig facility etc
steps to reproduce : loading save files that are corrupt, these are cloud saves and i need them DELETED

Followed the process and now I have access to everything. Thanks very much for your help!

1 Like

Does anyone know why I can’t connect to the server after the Feb 23 patch came out? Am I supposed to post this question every few days until IOI or by extension a tech provides info? I’ve already emailed IOI and have several similar posts. I’ve been able to play online a total of 12 days since launch. NOT satisfactory.

OH…I guess the the elusive target will expire while I can’t freaking connect as well.

Are you having the same problem as me? Can’t your hitman2 & 3 connect to the server either?

Platform: PS4
Digital

Description : Tell us about the problem in a few lines
When i try to exit any hitman 3 level it says Error Unable to load requested menu
HOWEVER
all hitman 1 levels do not show this error
the hitman 2 miami and new zeland level dont show an error
and the hitman 3 carpathian mountains level doesnt show this level
i am not sure why
i really want to do the elusive target so please fix

Steps to reproduce:
1: at the end of the level

Frequency : on all levels except Hitman 1 levels, Miami,new zeland and carpathian mountains

I’ve had the same issue. Essentially started when the second patch came out. The game is unplayable at this point.

I’m willing to uninstall/reinstall, but does anyone know if that will delete my progress? I’ve completed most of Hitman and Hitman 2 and they’ve been carried over and I don’t want to lose that, obviously.

1 Like

i allready tried reinstalling and i didnt loose any progress however reinstalling it did absolutely nothinng

1 Like

Platform: [PS4, Xbox One, PC, etc]
Disc or digital?

Description : My Hitman3 crashes to desktop at random points during gameplay, the game stutters like once or twice before locking up for a few seconds and then crashing to desktop. See below for the eventviewer crashlog. It does not seem to be triggered by a specific action or map, however I could not reproduce the error in Dartmoor. Previous Hitman games used to run smoothly on my hardware. I own the full trilogy and epansion passes.

Steps to reproduce: Hard to tell, it looks like a buffer or mem overflowing

Frequency : It will happen everytime sometimes after 5 min, sometimes a little longer, but every playsessions ends with a CTD.

Seel below for my windows eventlog

Faulting application name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.11.0.0, time stamp: 0x60338c8e
Faulting module name: hitman3.exe, version: 3.11.0.0, time stamp: 0x60338c8e
Exception code: 0x80000003
Fault offset: 0x0000000000e4fc7d
Faulting process id: 0x1968
Faulting application start time: 0x01d711c083b10e4d
Faulting application path: K:\Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Faulting module path: K:\Games\HITMAN3\retail\hitman3.exe
Report Id: 63e98659-9c65-456f-ab07-b959d8995f6e
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID:
1 Like

I’ve submitted an issue very similar to yours. How is your experience in Chongqing? For some reason whenever I play a contract in Chongqing my game crashes after some time. Haven’t had an issue in other maps and before update 3.11 btw.

1 Like