HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

That was such a politic answer. Not buying a word from that… Maybe all those bugs and glitches are fixed before 2031:)

1 Like

Platform: PS5

Hello,
after loading the game I find my profile at level 1. Until yesterday everything was fine. Please, how can I recover all my achievements and professionalism? I am desperate :frowning:

Awaiting proper resolution. Thanks in advance.

Platform: PC

Description : After removing and reinserting the portable HDD I downloaded Hitman 3 onto, the Launcher cannot find the directory. The Verify option under the three dots in the Library doesn’t appear. Reinstalling the game takes forever and I don’t want to leave my HDD plugged in all the time.

Steps to reproduce: Downloading the game onto a portable HDD, removing then reinserting it and trying to launch the game.

Frequency : Always

It’s likely that system have designated the other disk letter to your HDD after repluging it.
If you know/remember the original letter for the disk, I suggest you to try to designate it back manually by using Disk Management

digital

Description :
after I launch the game and press “enter” to play, the “connecting” message appears as shown in the following picture. If I keep waiting, the game screen will be freezing for a while and then crashed.
if I press cancel, the game will go offline. But the same problem appears again when I try to “go online”.

Steps to reproduce: It appeared every time I launch the game.

Frequency: Always since the end of February.

Attach

@Travis_IOI @Dennis_IOI @IOI @ioi_kristoferh @ioi_christianco

Platform: PC-Epic Games

Descritpion: I bought an extension pass for hitman3 to have hitmana 1and 2, but i only have access to hitman 3 and 2, i can’t play to hitman !

Capture|690x191 1

The picture’s text:
( Pass d’accès HITMAN 3 : HITMAN 2 – Pass d’extension

Le Pass d’accès HITMAN 3 vous permet d’accéder aux destinations de HITMAN 1 et HITMAN 2 dans HITMAN 3, offrant ainsi la possibilité de jouer dans toutes les destinations comprises dans la trilogie du monde de l’assassinat au sein de HITMAN 3.

Acheter ou obtenir le Pass d’accès vous donne accès aux destinations du pass d’extension de HITMAN 2 dans HITMAN 3.

Vous devez posséder HITMAN 3 pour bénéficier de ce contenu.)

Did you just buy the Hitman 2 Expansion Access Pass? Because that will only give you the expansion content from Hitman 2, as the third paragraph of what you posted says. The Hitman 2 Standard Access Pass gives you access to the base Hitman 2 levels.

In order to get the Hitman 1 levels, you’d need to get the Hitman 1 GOTY Expansion Pass.

1 Like

Platform: Ps5 (Disc)

Description : Cannot migrate Hitman 1 and locations to hitman 3. I have H1 Complete 1st Season on Disc, H2 Digital Gold Edition, H3 Standard Ed Disc

Steps to reproduce: H1 Maps work on Hitman 2.

Frequency : Have tried to install and uninstall the game but still to no avail.

Attach Whenever I would claim the access pass from the H3 store, it would say that I need to purchase another version of Hitman 2 where in fact I have a digital copy of the game, in Gold Ed, installed on the same console.

Platform: PC digital

Description: The carryover progress works for the maps from H1 and H2
I can play them in H3, but all my progress and unlocked weapons/ item’s from both didnt transferred
I thought normaly this also happend or am i wrong?

Getting the Access Passes to be able to play the old levels and the Progression Carryover are two separate processes.

Did you follow the steps outlines in the Progression Carryover section here:

Omg done.
Thx so much… ^^

1 Like

digital

Description :
after I launch the game and press “enter” to play, the “connecting” message appears as shown in the following picture. If I keep waiting, the game screen will be freezing for a while and then crashed.
if I press cancel, the game will go offline. But the same problem appears again when I try to “go online”.

Steps to reproduce: It appeared every time I launch the game.

Frequency: Always since the end of February.

@Travis_IOI @Dennis_IOI @IOIfanboy @ioi_kristoferh @ioi_christianco @ioi_lukasz @IOI

Platform: PS4

Description: Miami Race voice overlap

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open to Miami
  2. Go to the stands
  3. the voice of the person describing the race should overlap
  4. If it doesn’t, run around (back and forth)

Frequency: It has always happened, even in hitman 2

**(EDIT PLEASE READ) Ive actually since found the fix to this issue, for me it was a corrupted file as i guessed and i had to delete the ShaderCache.bin file because it was corrupted you can find this at **
Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\IO Interactive\HITMAN3

Description: Game crashes after clicking play from the launcher, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game 5-6 times and it still crashes. installed the game with cloud save turned off, ive changed my video and resolution settings, ive turned off all overlays and even ran epic games as administrator and still nothing. ive gone into my crash reports and all it says is that Hitman3.exe has crashed. Ive tried to follow videos online to fix this issue and nothing ive found has helped. it happened after the 7 deadly sins update, i played it once and it never launched again. Ive also made sure all of my drivers were updated and that windows was at its latest update

Frequency: Everytime i try to launch the game

I wish I could benefit from ultra graphics and many fps on ps4 pro. It is better to know that I have a 1080p TV. Can you help me with the settings?

[PS5, PS4 disc version]

I read the official said the PS4 disc version which could upgrade to PS5 is fixed, but this is not in fact, I couldn’t search the the Disc upgrade edition from the PSN store as well even i installed the PS4 version with the disc inside of my PS5. The free starter pack which couldn’t recognize the PS4 disc, which mean I have no way to play the PS5 version.

What do you mean by settings? And yes its sad that consoles are limited to their graphics settings and fps limits.

Platform: PS5, disc

Description : Installed the game, but on first run it will not download any updates making it impossible to connect to the servers and thus download progress.

The Downloads/Uploads card says “No Title, Can’t Install”, with an error code of “CE-107857-8”

When running the game it says “downloading an update file…” but repeatedly triggers a notification “Unknown: Version 01.004.000 Can’t Install”.

I can opt to play without updating, but no progress will by uploaded/downloaded.

I had previously installed the free starter-pack (digital) with no issues.

Re-install did not solve the problem.

Steps to reproduce: Install the disc, run the game.

Frequency : Always, since installation.

It were times when Starter Pack was messing up with the game so that system would think that Starter Pack is more important than the full game.
I don’t know if it will fix the situation, but try to uninstall and delete Starter Pack from your console and store library and then try again with the disc.
Also it might be that the disc does not match your location region, i.e. was assigned to different region.
In this case you either need to return the disc and buy the correct one which will match the region of your location or use VPN to virtually move you to the disc region. And I’m afraid you’ll need to use VPN every time you launch the game