HITMAN 3 - Technical Support

I’d already removed all installed versions (PS5/PS4 digital starter pack, PS5 disc full game) and tried from square one with no luck. However while I can uninstall versions, I’m not sure it’s possible to remove the digital starter pack from my store library completely.

I’m on PC, and I keep getting frequent crashes so long as I use Instinct. There’s no rhyme or reason for the crashes, but every time it does - and it’s a lot - Instinct has just been deployed and is the last thing I did before the game completely froze. I wish I could offer more information to troubleshoot, but it’s really as common as “oh no I pressed R1 and was in Instinct” as the driving cause

platform: ps4
description: server disconnect
steps to reproduce: monitor more closely the gameplay to catch the error when if it does happen again
frequency: sporatic

hitman 3 is a great game to play! despite this annoying glitch. hitman servers are the most unreliable in any game ive ever encountered.

1 Like

Anyone know if IOI has acknowledged the “Failed to authorise account” issue? (See picture for reference) Over a month I haven’t been able to play Hitman and I’m craving it😂 I’ve read through the patch notes, but I don’t see anything that references the issue.

“Disconnection” issues has been reported as fixed in the fist game patch in February.
I believe the major server kickouts were addressed.
If someone continue being permanently disconnected, I would recommend them to try to maintain this themselves by rebooting their router, and maybe resetting their device network properties. Also I would recommend to check Wi-Fi connection stability. Maybe this is the issue. Of course if one using Wi-Fi, not wired connection.
These simple actions usually help getting back to normal.
But if this still doesn’t help you can submit a support ticket to recently announced HITMAN 3 Players Support Hub for the support team could advise you something more, or cast some magic on their end

1 Like

I’ve tried 2 different WIFI connections and it hasn’t help. I’ve tried deleting the game and all the saves and re-installing, unlinking my account on the IOI website, everything I can think of, I’ve tried to do. I put a ticket through last month and got a generic reply. They said they would “Make a report” From everything I’ve tried, I am 99% certain it’s an internal issue on their end. There was a few people last month having the same issue, I’m hoping they have got it resolved and know of a work around for it.

After Downloading today’s patch on PS4 I keep getting this message when trying to connect to the server. My PSN is TheRam3596 if that helps.

The servers are still down for maintenance.

Thanks. (20 characters)

1 Like

PC. Game is still crashing after getting into a mission and loading my save file. Walk around for less than 30 seconds and game freezes and crashes. Spent money on a game that isn’t even playable is extremely disheartening.

When I try to load the new Pride escalation, or any type of contract, I get this screen.

After which, I am offline. I can get back online fine. I’ve tried a few times throughout the day and nothing has changed.

I’ve seen other Xbox users talking about having this problem. Apparently you have to manually install the DLC.

1 Like

OK. How? I was not given that option. Also, what about all the contracts that are now unplayable because of that issue?

I think you download it from the Microsoft store, but I’m not sure since I’m on PS4. Most of the posts about it just say “Make sure it’s installed”.

And I’m not sure about the other contracts. (Frankly, my freshly woken-up brain didn’t really register that part of your initial post. :man_facepalming:)

I tried to play a featured contract. Got the error. Then I tried to play a trending contract and again, the same error.

Yeah, that sounds like a bigger problem. You may want to submit a request with Player Support here.

Platform : PC/Epic Games

Description : Ever since the 3.30 patch, it reseted all of my Silent Assassin Suit Only challenges, and Sniper Assassin Challenges. I originally completed all of Hitman 2’s Silent Assassin Suit Only challenges, and Sniper Assassin challenges. This happened yesterday on the 11th of may, but hasn’t reoccurred since.

Steps to Reproduce : Uncertain, loading the bug patch?

Pictures/Evidence :

Screenshot (54)
Screenshot (55)

Platform: Xbox One, digital game copy.
Description: can’t access Miami despite paying for the Miami pack when it was available on Hitman 2. I also have all of the unlocks from Miami but can’t access the level.
Steps to reproduce: Can’t any more because the Miami pack is no longer sold.

Platform: PC
Description: Game hangs and crashes at random. It will freeze for about 4 seconds before closing itself. This is entirely to do with the new patch. I have over 2,000 hours across the WoA trilogy, 0 crashes. Now I get 3+ every day.
Steps to reproduce: Literally do nothing and it will crash. Any map, any season it happens. It can happen within 10 minutes, 1 hour, or maybe 2 hours. But sometimes I can just be standing around in game and it hangs.

I’ve contacted support twice and have not heard back. Except for the new DLC, everything is unplayable giving me the ‘Unable to load requested menu.’ error. Has anyone heard anything as to what may be causing this and possible fix(es)?

3 Likes