1 Like

Ok we’ll tell me when it’s done and hopefully that works

1 Like

No, i re-injstall Freelancer and game still don’t launch

1 Like

I can’t even launch just Hitman 3

Edit: just re-install windows and game now work fine

1 Like

Il suffit juste de résiliation windows pour que ça fonctionne ? Car j’ai le même problème

I do believe we ain’t meant to talk in our language on threads and such because not everyone can understand people speaking their native language.

@Urben? Can you confirm.

English translation for anyone who need it:
You just need to terminate windows for it to work? Because I have the same problem.

These days the best way to get support is by using IO’s Zendesk:

https://ioisupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

That is english, I don’t know if Zendesk support other languages there.

1 Like

Its maide not really what you say

1 Like

Na i just thought I’d mention it to you, o be kind to you, and because it is a technical support thread and i know other people may not have the abilities to understand the language and so may need a translation, they could also be facing the same problems as you were on about so having the ability to understand the ideas you said.

What ? How Super Enfprcers can “optical” complcation

1 Like

Platform: PC

Description : Game does not run smooth as you can see on graph in upper left corner. I have tried limiting fps and changing in game settings but nothing works.

Additional info:

-Nvidia drivers and Windows 10 updated
-RTX 3060 / Ryzen 7 5800H
-EPIC games store and Steam version tested
-No issues in other games (Overwatch 2, Modern Warfare 2)

Steps to reproduce: Launching the game

Frequency : Always

Attach Image of frametime below:

2 Likes

I’m also having performance issues on my PC that never had these issues before. Game is unplayable. only change I can think of is that I updated my Nvidia driver to v527.37

Platform: PC

Description : Game does not run smooth as it used to. Unplayable now with constant stuttering.

Additional info:

-Nvidia drivers and Windows 10 updated
-Hitman graphics settings set to default
-GTX 1080 / Intel i7-6700K
-Steam version
-No issues in other games (Halo Infinite, Cyberpunk 2077)

Steps to reproduce: Launching the game

Frequency : Always

UPDATE: I figured out what was causing my extreme and unplayable slowdown. I have a 5K display and I had changed my Windows 10 settings to output my PC’s resolution at a lower resolution (3K) instead of the native 5K resolution. For some reason this makes Hitman 3 not work on my PC as soon as I load a level. The menu screen works fine. It’s just when I load any level it stutters even on lowest settings. Even if the game is running at 1080p from in-game settings. To fix this I changed my PC display settings back to 5K resolution, then made sure Hitman 3 settings are on Fullscreen Exclusive and I can have the game running at 3K in the game settings with everything on Max and Ultra and the game runs perfectly fine and looks beautiful.

1 Like

Platform: [PC, Steam]

Description : My Hitman GOTY doesn’t give me access to Hitman 3 content like Sapienza location. I have both games installed on the same drive and the same Steam profile and I have also linked the games to my ioi account.

Steps to reproduce: It’s an issue personal to me. I just launch Hitman 3 and try to access e.g. Sapienza.

Frequency : This always happens, I have never accessed Hitman 1 content in Hitman 3.

Attach or link to any videos or images that will help explain the issue.

1 Like

You can find a solution here :

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Hitman_3#Stuttering_when_mirrors_are_displayed

If that’s the issue I’m thinking of.

@47ProbsButAHitAint1

That is a separate issue, it fixes only the stutter from mirrors/reflections. I have it applied but frametime is not fixed.

2 Likes

XBOX Series X

My launched game is telling me I haven’t purchased any Hitman content when I have actually purchased everything. I reinstalled the game and all of the DLC, hard reset my XBOX and still can’t access anything.

I feel like this happened about a year ago, and now it’s happening again. I can’t believe it. It’s the only game doing it in my collection of 200+ installed games. This is stupid.