Hitman 3, Year 2 - November Roadmap

So you’re saying that neither the baseball nor golfball can do what you showed in the video?

If that’s the case, then I agree, the item is unique and not a reskin.

3 Likes

Now if they can make it so you can spike any drink with Nitroglycerin which causes any NPC drinking it to drop the glass and get blown up along with anyone else standing too close.

1 Like

Yeah, unless I’m forgetting some detail, the nitroglycerin is exactly like the explosive balls, except the golf ball can be used for mission stories too.

Though I don’t mind the reskin here. I thought November would be just a filler roadmap but I’m surprised and very excited about the pig escalation. The unlock also looks cool, so I’m very much looking forward to this roadmap!

Not really, you can place the nitro and trigger it with a shot, which you can’t do with the explosive balls.

2 Likes

Correct, neither the golf ball or baseball have those properties. Those only blow up when thrown by 47 or activated by other explosives.

2 Likes

You can place the nitro right? You can’t do that with the balls.
Edit: Nevermind, solved!

“Catwoman?? I was told this is Catman!”

8 Likes

thanks, i accept your apology!

1 Like

The legendary @Spods wit, or at least half of it…

Quick question, @Clemens_IOI. It was brought to my attention that the blogpost says Frivolous Fables submissions start today (the 4th), but that seems a lot earlier than normal.

Are submissions supposed to start today or is it a typo and they start on the 14th? Or some other day entirely?

6 Likes

Wow! The Big Bad Wolf Suit/New Escalation is an entire cake by itself. The rest is just icing.

Frivolous Fables is a great theme! It’s a busy month, so I might not be able to participate, but I’m looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

3 Likes

I’m thinking we might get that sometime next year :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

New Challenge and a new Escalation tomorrow! Everyone who has been asking for the Florida Fit with gloves will finally earn it starting then!

This roadmap got seriously overshadowed by the Closed Technical Test.

15 Likes

More importantly, we have that new escalation tomorrow, which will be fun to play and unlock a new outfit from

11 Likes

I’m really excited for the new stuff tomorrow. I’ll be glad to finally unlock the Florida Fit with Gloves, the original Florida Fit is probably the default level suit I’ve used the least in the whole trilogy. When I first played Miami I quickly unlocked the Blue Flamingo Suit and used that a ton. More recently, because the lighting in Miami is so bright, I use it to try out any new suits I unlock and wind up using those when doing contracts on the map. With its release, the only level suit that’s still unavailable is Subject 47, hopefully they’ll make that unlockable someday.

I think The Big Bad Wolf Suit looks great. I love that it uses white gloves (which are fairly rare among the suits) and it has a blue and black striped tie (striped ties are even rarer, and the only blue tie we’ve gotten is with The Undying Look). It’s also nice to get another buttoned suit. Sure it’s a reskin, but at least on this one the gloves are solid unlike the Suburban Suit with Driving Gloves

5 Likes

The Halliwell Fable is out. I allowed myself to create a topic for it.

The new challenge for the Dartmoor Garden Show has also been released. Completing it will unlock the Florida Fit with Gloves

Been There, Done That

• Complete the Dartmoor Garden Show in Deterministic mode.

(Also : the november roadmap now appears in the game menu, and will pop up at first launch)

5 Likes

Two years ago when I made the decision to not transfer my progress, I made a list of all 47-ish suits I had unlocked in Hitman 2 and began removing them as I unlocked the suits in H3.

At long last, that list is finally empty. :tada:

12 Likes

Congrats to you and all others who’ve been waiting on this.

6 Likes

On the bright side there’s potential to one day be carrying not one but two exploding pens.

3 Likes

How do I unlock the pen? I check eta and there is no reward for it. I beat both eta released for November. Did not get nor does it show anywhere that it’s a reward. Am I missing something?

1 Like