Hitman 3, Year 2 - October Roadmap (Released October 6, 2022)

wait what gary busey charged with sexual offenses what happened i don’t watch the news that much

Last month, he was a guest at a film convention in New Jersey, and was charged with two counts of fourth-degree criminal sexual contact. Unfortunately, this isn’t his first rodeo:

“We were smoking cigarettes outside, and Busey was standing next to me,” the employee told the Daily Beast in 2016. “And then at one point, he grabbed me firmly between my legs, and ran his hand up my stomach, and grabbed my breasts.

“I didn’t know what to do. So I made this joke that, ‘Oh, I’ve never been sexually harassed by a celebrity before!’ Then he grabbed my hand and put it [over] his penis, and said, like, ‘I’m just getting started, baby.’”

1 Like

oh my god gary busey why he was my favourite and just did that the man voiced phil from gta vice city ioi never bring him back

3 Likes

thank you for tell me this

2 Likes

Yes, I know; I made it clear I was kidding. Although, he’s not currently doing anything that is remotely interesting to me, so in my book, that’s practically the same as being out of work. Poor RDJ…

1 Like

Go on lad, i loved that advertisement for that soul reason!

2 Likes

Maybe the update next week will be just escalation in Ambrose island and more few little things like fix bugs
If im not wrong year 1 ioi updated the game for escalations + fix bugs
I very hope that im wrong i want freelancer!!!:unamused:

new et on ambrose island

I don’t know. Where would an ET on Ambrose even be set? There’s 5 main areas, the jungle, the village, the pirate camp, the ruins and the cave, and with S3 ETs before, normally they’re set in areas that distinguish them from the main targets or main NPCs on the normal mission, so would they be set in the jungle, or the caves, a bit like Gary Lunn in Sapienza, or alternate between the pirate and militia areas?

While we wait : the IOI Week 2022 article has been published :

2 Likes

Keep in mind, they’re accusations. People DO lie. Have to wait and see how it plays out.

4 Likes

I’d prefer to see some in Mumbai, New York and Haven first, but sure, let’s give Ambrose a go. It’s basically Mumbai + Haven At Night, so bring it.

1 Like

ok cause i get nervous for myself what my favourite celeb are doing

you know what lets do it

Umm, you kinda miss the point of Pre Order game content, you are supposed to get it only if you pre order the game, not that anyone should care that much, these are cosmetics, there are tons of these kind of cosmetics in game.

2 Likes

It depends what type of player you are though.
I for one love collecting suits and items, but unfortunately i didn’t pre order the game and thus haven’t got the Trinity pack.

You my illuminating forum friend, might be one for just playing the game with not much care what you use, and thats fine too!

2 Likes

No.

Do not buy into this frivolous, manipulative PR crap.

edit: this was blunt. Sorry.

Pre-order bonuses are fun little additions that can make you feel better about your early tentative purchase.
But they should always come out after a certain amount of time. Either a small fee or free (shoutout to Respawn Ent. for doing just that with Jedi Fallen Order a few months after launch)

It benefits no one to keep them locked away. They’re usually extremely minor pieces of content that makes little difference in your experience anyhow.

Speaking as a Trinity Pack owner btw. It’s silly they haven’t released it as standalone DLC yet, other than limited-time, again, on the Steam release Bundle.

13 Likes

It’s extremely common for pre-order DLC to go up for sale for games after a period of time. The DLC itself is not actually the reward for pre-ordering - getting it earlier and not having to pay for it is.

1 Like

If we get Subject 47 as an unlock, it would probably be in December or January and not October

Please Meme GIFs | Tenor