HITMAN 3 Year 2 - September Roadmap

I think 6 october usually year 2 updates in thursday

1 Like

oh yeah year 2 roadmaps hit thursdays

1 Like

It was nice to have Elusive Target and Escalation on Ambrose Island, but I donā€™t think we will see them in October.

2 Likes

ET i dont think will be, like they didnt made any ET in New York and Haven Island bonuses

But at least escalations will be nice
To fill the destination category somešŸ˜…

5 Likes

Thursday is the old custom. Most likely to be updated

2 Likes

But I hope there is a safe house (freelancer) news

same hopefully for the updates

Game updates occur on Tuesdays, roadmaps occur on Thursdays. The only exception is if the roadmap and update occur in the same week, in which case it occurs on Tuesdays.

7 Likes

was?
what theres a et and escalation?

@plantspeaker,
it would be good to have Elusive Target and Escalation on Ambrose Island, but I donā€™t think we will see them in October. Is that better?
I use a translator, and it does not always translate correctly from my language into English.

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/1570054973236428802?s=20&t=iLpi4mKy7WUBwtQS-y3IxA
IOI made teaser for upcoming suit (which I am actually really looking forward to)

Question btw

(btw, does anyone know how to make it that post displays whole twitter post and not just link?)

4 Likes

Donā€™t think itā€™s possible on this forum. Not links to tweets, just articles.

1 Like

its the lucky ducky suit

2 Likes

thanks ioi now my duck collection will be completed

3 Likes

I would like it if I could actually use the Shaman ritual movements from Santa Fortuna in my casual gameplay like that.

5 Likes

How about a ducky shotgun in the future, bro?

2 Likes

yeah the ducky shotgin will be cool

3 Likes

i meant shotgun instead of shotgin

4 Likes

5 Likes

Showing me bloom spots does not prove your point, especially when I wouldnā€™t be looking in that direction on those stairs anyway.
And Mendoza is deliberately designed around the Bloom (thatā€™s why the mountains are shaped as they are; same goes for Dubai; the entire theme is touching the heavens).

I didnā€™t say it was perfect or not flawed; I said itā€™s bad by comparison.

2 Likes