Hitman Forum Awards 2021 Results Thread

I thought that was kinda sus as well but didn’t bother to check the votes of the people who actually participate in that, thanks for that. :joy: Travis please! (I can’t really complain because I also threw some votes semi-randomly.)

Oh and congrats to everyone!

7 Likes

I’ve only voted for Categories i know, so no speed runners or contract creators, because i have moral integrity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

If only the rest of us were as fair (including me). :pray:

6 Likes

Oh also Travis voted in 5 out of 6 categories for me, i like to believe thats his way of non-verbally confirming that the Codename 47 HD Remaster is on its way and i shouldn’t stop to hype people up for it.

Maybe i have issues with non-verbal hints, idk.

15 Likes

ey…I’ve done like 2 on Xbox

5 Likes

I think you got “Best Contract Creator” and “Best Elusive Contract Creator” mixed up.

5 Likes

damn youre right. played an elusive that belonged to that fanmade contracts thread and got it mixed up :sweat_smile: well, everyone who was nominated in that category definitely deserved it.

3 Likes

Smh you quote me and I’m not even in the list

Lol all good :joy:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

This text will be blurred

3 Likes

Villa_Win

23 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks to all who like my contracts/mods :’)

Congrats to all the winners

And RIP in Peace @TheContractor :cry:

15 Likes

Rest in peace in peace?

12 Likes

:sweat_smile: Hey! I’ve played like 3 of them, just apparently not any made by the nominees (like I thought at the time, though I knew I didn’t play any by The Contractor)… :joy:

And maybe some people played them outside of the competition or were just voting for creators/members they knew/liked in other, similar areas. (Or, even, just saw The Contractor and remembered they missed him and threw him a vote?) Personally, I voted for members I had experience with and skipped a few categories entirely if I didn’t quite understand who/what I was voting for so maybe others did the same?

Anyway, it’s all in good fun, and now seems like a good time to congratulate all the winners and nominees!

9 Likes

Just putting this out there, since I realize I posted this in the Lounge, where not everyone can see:

The most likely scenario is he’s grown away from us, possibly taking a break from social media entirely…
Which is valid.

11 Likes

Whoops! I did think about it for a bit but never actually went on the thread so you got removed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

He’s played Envy? Oh thank goodness, no one could find any trace of him since May 29, Envy was only a couple weeks ago. Glad he’s not ded :’)

11 Likes

I’ve been checking up on the leaderboards after every Sin release, he’s usually on it (with a silent assassin rating) a couple days after launch.

No idea what would keep him away from here, since he’d spent a considerable amount of time here (since mid-last-year?) But that’s none of my business, really.

6 Likes

It’s not just here, gone from Discord and its messaging system too

Ah well, hope to hear from him some time again

7 Likes

That for sure is weird.
He was super active here, I mean, inspecting the stats:

Days Visited | Time Read
1-Me
2-Contractor
3-EGR

He approximately spent as much time here as EGR, in half the timeframe.
He had 1.8k posts, which made him the most active poster at the time. A majority of the users aren’t even close to that number after 4 months that he’s been gone.

I said all of that to raise a point here: Why would someone SO active (and popular as well) suddenly stop activity, and not just that, Don’t even come to visit here once in 4 month?

Even if he is alive, he must’ve been experiencing a hard time mentally. Hope he is well, or if not gets well soon.

8 Likes