Hitman Moments In Real Life

Reminds me of Murder at the Bazaar, at least how I’d imagine it remade with today’s tech :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but in my biochemistry class we need to memorize the 20 different amino acids. One of them is alanine, which only has a CH3 side chain, whereas almost all the others have more complex side chains. The way I remember it is by thinking of ‘Allan please add details’ cause it’s so simple.

6 Likes

Vanya Shah’s Train yard.
Some of the coaches are a still abandoned from covid time, maybe a hideout of Shah type real mafia :crazy_face:

Photo was clicked by me just 5 minutes back as I am on a group trip with my colleagues

8 Likes

Cool photo. Where is that?

3 Likes

Howrah Station, Kolkata (India)

2 Likes

As tweeted about by Clemens :

10 Likes

That’s so strange! I wonder if they are worried about ticket sales and are just posting whatever they can think of to create some buzz? The air carriers and cruise ships do the new uniform post stuff but 1) it’s not security uniforms 2) it’s not a black suit with a red tie that looks like the worlds most famous assassin, and 3) it doesn’t even really work that well as marketing.

2 Likes

The time has finally come to hire Agent 47 in real life! Or at the very least David Bateson to say something!

His official Cameo page

It’s very, very expensive though.
…Quite fitting for such a character?

12 Likes

You can get Jane Perry for like 1/3 the price, considering that she also did Returnal, Cyberpunk and Ghost Recon she is pretty damn cheap, nothing against David but if I wanted to buy a Cameo from a Hitman voice actor I’d go for Jane

4 Likes

Speaking of Jane, here’s a wild Hitman moment that couldn’t have happened at a better time!

Caught her page at just the right time I guess! She’s got 47 open slots in her queue

12 Likes

47 slots till she’ll be starting it all over again, these voice actors go on and off Cameo all the time, even if she’ll take a break, she’ll be back as soon as she feels like it

1 Like

Since when are we having proper reddit embeds :flushed:

2 Likes

What

Are you on a computer? I’m on mobile, clicking the “video” embedded, but it just takes me to the reddit page.

It is just an image, but I recall it being like twitter (link only).

Ah. It’s usually link only, but I’ve seen the “video” embed plenty of times if its a video post. Never really works unless you’re on the reddit site though :frowning:

1 Like

Do you have to transfer the fee to his numbered Swiss account in gold?

3 Likes

Passed by a disgruntled maintenance worker on my university’s campus today. He stood leaning against his van and was complaining about someone being late over the phone. The words “new guy” were mentioned. All that was missing was a large, conveniently placed container :eye: :eye:

17 Likes

Probably couldn’t find his uniform

3 Likes

Not trying to make light of this woman’s tragic situation at all, but the fact that the headline uses the words “body found” and mentions a bin felt unmistakably familiar

4 Likes

If we ever get Hitman: Blood Money movie (which will be never), I propose Jason Alexander from Seinfeld as Mr. Swing King

5 Likes