Hitman Moments In Real Life

Even if they didn’t out him and if he genuinely wanted to help the Hulkster… funding a celebrity suit against a gossip media outlet shouldn’t ever be top of one’s philanthropic achievements :joy:

Maybe feed some homeless kids or donate to the opera house? They guy is a lunatic.

2 Likes

Well it is simple, it wasn’t philanthropic and Thiel has literally no capacity for human kindness whatsoever.

2 Likes

The scarecrow from Colorado showed up today

17 Likes

The guy at the top of the stairs about to spontaneously combust in 3… 2… 1…

12 Likes

Can i use this image for a edit? I’ll credit you ofc

1 Like

Reminds me of Mr X too!
https://youtu.be/rQgA7G-rxpk

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t mind, you don’t have to credit :smiley:

3 Likes
6 Likes

The article doesn’t mention what happened to the fish. Were any of them saved?

4 Likes

No idea, but you wouldn’t necessarily think so. Non-Target Kill penalty will be brutal.

7 Likes

From the Associated Press:

“Unfortunately, none of the 1,500 fish could be saved,” Giffey said.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I saw my first no kidding hippie van yesterday in Santa Barbara, California. We were walking to dinner and it was in the same spot. Sliding door open with its owner in there smoking weed watching the ocean :ocean:.

Then on the way back he was packing up shop and moving on :joy:.

10 Likes

From Italy to Colombia to Ambrose to California… This Hippie isn’t taking breaks

3 Likes
9 Likes

Can these people who are important in Russia just all understand that they are standing near an invisible Jordan Cross at all times, and stay on the damned ground floor?!

5 Likes

And watch out for falling coconuts.

3 Likes

First time I see this in real life. The Netherlands has more direct American influences than Belgium does, so this may not be so special to most of you.

Florida Man had gone fishing!

12 Likes

Not sure if lethal accident. The weight is fine but the drop looks a little short.
Will provide updates as I proceed.

14 Likes

If you told me that chandelier was just a virtual add-on and wasn’t really there, I’d probably believe you. That thing looks weird!

3 Likes