Hitman Moments In Real Life

That’s one hell of an enforcer marker…

5 Likes

Blending in and playing the part always works…

11 Likes

14 Likes

Not sure if its intentional, but the ceiling looks like the US flag. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yo its like absolution!

We have been down to 2 elevators in my building for about a week. Some difficult to fix power issue was preventing the building from having enough power to run all 3. Last night at 11pm an army of technicians showed up and the whole buildings power went off and will stay off until 11am today. No lights, no water pressure, but it’ll be fixed when they are done.

This morning I woke up and went to the staircase to go down 9 stories, showered across the street at the gym, came home and went back up 9 stories of stairs to have breakfast and coffee and then went back down 9 stairs to go to work. I’ll be getting a real version of that “why take the elevator” poster I guess :joy:. I’m also pretty happy I live on 9 and not 21.

8 Likes

BBC News - Man crushed by telescopic urinal in central London dies

7 Likes

My hotel room. Instantly thought of Hitman :thinking:

20 Likes

Plot twist: You looked in the closet and found Guard Ramon inside unconscious and wearing only boxers.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Globe Theatre, London, 47…

18 Likes

Went to see the band Ladytron play KOKO in London last night, and despite having an ace time enjoying the gig, I was constantly distracted by all the IRL Hitman reminders all around me…

Don’t accidentally fall over that balcony:

BREAK [Illegal Action]: MISSING CROWBAR

Now if I just line up my silenced pistol shot with the chain:

VIP Guards very obviously standing out from the civilian NPCs:

17 Likes

11 Likes

Diana Burnwood and Lucas Grey came out of hiding to play against us in Wheel of Fortune

13 Likes

The lighting all gives it a distinct Hell Club vibe. Why didn’t you shoot a picture of the shark tank though?

1 Like

Sadly I was too busy running around in an inexplicably soundproofed room trying to slip a rope around this aggro-ed up bartender’s neck, but he wouldn’t stay still and he kept on making sure to always be facing in my direction so it was a bit of a 'mare. If it hadn’t have been for the Benny Hill antics I would have photographed the shit out of that shark.

2 Likes

My radio always reminds me of a breaching charge.

Prestige objective: Open Bathroom Cupboard - Explosive.

14 Likes

Diana Burnwood jumpscare in my shorts section (who sounds like Penelope Graves).

7 Likes

Lead Singer from Good Great Fine OK must be an ark society member :joy:

3 Likes

This unsolved cold case sounds a lot like something that would happen in Hitman.

Basically the guy was lured into his hotel room alone and someone garroted him, tried to hide his body in the trash compactor but ended up hiding him behind a door near the stairs. It has never been solved but clearly was a professional hit.

4 Likes

Does it count?

12 Likes