Hitman wishlist

To be honest, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Hitman 2016 still displays this HUD currently.

If I recall correctly, it’s less green now.

Well, the difference is very tiny but it seems that there is one. Good catch.
2016 YouTube videos: image image
2020 YouTube videos : image image

6 Likes

Must be GOTY change?

1 Like

I prefer the Alpha mini map, I remember finding it extremely useful and informative back when I did Game sessions at IO testing the game. I was disappointed when the game released and the they changed the mini map system. It’s not a big problem or even a problem, but it’s the version I prefer.

5 Likes

I guess so.

and we still wish colored points on mini-map - red (enemies) blue (police) white (VIP) etc
this is realy so hard create in 2021? Glasier Engine can`t do this?

My old suggestions on unlocks in H3 that expand already existing fire mechanic (similarly how H2 unlocks expanded on the electrocution mechanic)

• Bottle with gasoline and canister with gasoline. Both are used to create puddles - at any time you can hit the prompt and leak all the gasoline on the floor. The bottle is unlockable and concealable, while canisters can be found on the level, in garages and utility rooms (could be added to the H2016 and H2 maps too), but obviously isn’t concealable. The canister either creates a bigger puddle or can be used twice. Puddles can be ignited just like puddles from the oil barrel - via cigarette, electrocution device, EMP or The Big One, etc. All NPCs who stand in the puddle will catch on fire, which results in accident kill.

• Lighter, matchsticks (x3). Can be used via prompt near the gasoline puddle or thrown at the puddle to ignite it. Lighter can be used multiple times; each matchstick can be used only once, but there are three in each matchbox. Possibly, to balance it, not suspicious?

• ICA Sparking Phone - just another phone that will attract NPCs and will drop a spark when answered, which could ignite a puddle.

Fire Extinguisher explosions and blown water tanks will stop the fire.

4 Likes

I hope they have added metal detector in Hitman 3 and made the metal detector in Marrakech working

5 Likes

you are sick i love it

1 Like

maybe you not need that. But we need it

who are “we”? his post got many more likes in comparison to yours.

the feature you want would be useless and it wouldn’t really deepen the gameplay had it not been useless. guards were only shown on lower difficulties in the classic games but now the standard one (professional) shows all people but makes no distinction between civilians and guards which makes it just different but definitely not worse

2 Likes

Here and now while I’m enjoying the Contracts soundtrack and currently listening to the ‘Slaughterhouse’ theme. I had an epiphany.

I wish and hope for a secret and more obscure cameo from Jesper Kyd, in the form of the background music at the Rave Party in the Berlin level. It seems a lot more possible now where we know he ain’t doing H3’s soundtack and it could be a nice homage to his other theme from ‘The Meat King’s Party’.

IO done a couple of spiritual successors to old levels like ‘A New Life’, having a spiritual successor to a theme in the form of ingame club music, would be a wonderful way to incorporate Jesper Kyd without having him to score an hole soundtrack.

You may say i’m a dreamer but i’m not the only one.

11 Likes

This is both a wish as well as a question - How likely do you guys think it is we will eventually get all the ETs available in game, (re)playable as regular missions? :thinking:

1 Like

logically, 100%
knowing io, around 3

4 Likes

The electrocution phone can already drop sparks which ignite puddles.So,maybe just balance the electrocution phone instead of creating a sparking phone?

Good point. But won’t EP electrocute the person before they get on fire? Meaning it won’t work in case there is Kill method complication :wink:

I cannot like your post right now because I don’t have any likes left.
You have a good point,but they can just make it not electrocute NPCs in oil puddles. :wink:

2 Likes

The struggle is real :upside_down_face:

Also make the matches concealable and lighter non-concealable. Three matches are much easier to hide than a metal lighter, plus security is probably usually quite wary of lighters

1 Like

also, if we had metal detectors they would notice it as well