Hitman3,when will it support Chinese?

Hello. Thanks for your games. I bought and played all Hitman games and trilogy “World of Assassination”. My English not so bad but many fans and me are uncomfortable, because there is no Chinese localization. Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 were with Chinese subtitles.
Do you have plans to add Chinese subtitles for Hitman 3? Thanks again and sorry for my english.

1 Like

There is quite a good amount of localization languages absent from HITMAN 3 in comparison to HITMAN 2016 and HITMAN 2.
So far we have no information about adding additional languages to the game.
Pesonally I think that there will be no new languages, though I still hope

6 Likes

Well Japanese will be available for PS consoles this summer. We don’t know if more languages will be supported, so we will have to wait and see.

@Stroman_Lorenzo 如果你有與 HITMAN 相關的疑問的話,也歡迎你傳訊來詢問我喔! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

yes, we NEED CHINESE subtitles

2 Likes

Good news! It was revealed on the official IOI livestream yesterday, that HITMAN 3 will have both Simplified and Traditional Chinese subtitles, possibly available on July 19th, 2021 or later. More details will come, including available platforms and regions.

總之就是不用再煩惱了,中文字幕會在最早下個月時推出。:smiley:

• They are adding support for more languages. Subtitles mostly. They’ll say the countries in a few days. Russian, Chinese and Japanese confirmed. Not for All platforms and regions.
3 Likes