IOI Insider | October 21 (2021)

Wrath Reveal, probably night time Dartmoor.

17 Likes

That would be just perfect.

But you know, give me please access to the whole map, unlike Garden Show

9 Likes

Definitely like the looks of Dartmoor at night. Either this is the Wrath DLC, or its a Halloween Escalation. Makes sense in the latter, but if itā€™s the former, Iā€™m keen to see how it works.

Good luck to anyone that submitted contracts for the Envy Community Featured Contracts. Canā€™t wait to see what contracts the IOI Devs have picked as the three this time.

3 Likes

If this is indeed the ending to the ā€œPost-Mendoza Nightmare scenarioā€, itā€™s fitting that to break out of it and fight his demons, 47 has to cause some chaos in the birthplace of his abusers. Kill off Providence metaphorically, before doing it for real on the Train.

Night-time Dartmoor WOOOOOO

the data-mines have me excited for this, though Iā€™ve been trying to avoid it

13 Likes

The Facebook tagline was ā€˜They are coming for youā€™ which made me think of Night Of The Living Dead. Probably too much of an ask for zombies in Dartmoor as a Halloween Escalation?

6 Likes

Imaging to achieve SA rating, you hide in a crate and wait until every living NPC turns into a zombie. Then shotgun all of them, leaving no witnesses. Easy SA, Patient Zero style! :sunglasses:

1 Like

But since itā€™s just a 7DS escalation it will almost certainly not be that big of a map change, just sky/lighting, and probably decorative items littered everywhere

Anyway this is IOI Insider thread, not Wrath thread, hope they have some cool stuff to reveal

You can see the windows boarded up. So it could be even lesser than Garden Show.

Something tells me Iā€™m about to find out if Iā€™m going to immediately buy the 7DS DLC.

Nothing could be worse than DGS.

Not even if Mendoza had one exit.

1 Like

Very clever. What a way to word it.

2 Likes

I think Zombies are very unlikely. You could probably create some Zombie-like NPCs by using the sick/elderly walking animation, have them look like the infected from Patient Zero and make them act like stalkers. Still how is the combat going to work? Will they move towards 47 and then initiate the standard melee combat animations? At the end of the day, unless we want some half-assed ā€œZombiesā€, they would have to program a bunch of unique animations and Iā€™m not sure they would do that for a Escalation.

My idea for a horror scenario would be 47 being hunted by a bunch of heavily armed NPCs in scary outfits. Could be the Knight Armors from SgĆ”il, the Scarecrow from Colorado or the Halloween Outfit from the Miles Reverie. For added creepiness donā€™t have them talk and give them as much health as the commandos from Untouchable.

4 Likes

anyone remember the zombie easter egg in blood money the map death on the mississippi

2 Likes

3 hours left, now weā€™re in Daylight savings that means midnight for me :ā€™(

https://twitter.com/IOInteractive/status/1451099088657817603

4 Likes

Itā€™s now 2 in the morning for me instead of 1. You got it easy :triumph:

Though Iā€™ll just wake up to the TLDW and thatā€™ll be good enough for me :smile:

1 Like

haha, should move to queensland :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well. Iā€™m happy to watch this stream at midnight. Man, Iā€™m going to feel tired after this. It has gotta be worth the watch.

Mills Reverie returning for a limited time :neutral_face:

23 Likes

I thought they learned people didnā€™t enjoy this when they released the DGS. Since it was seasonal and permanent!

Sighā€¦ :expressionless:

19 Likes

At least we have it again, but come on.

9 Likes