IOI Insider | October 21 (2021)

with it being in dartmoor night time, I’m getting skyfall vibes.

5 Likes

I’m reminded of the Hitman 2 Christmas “surprise” where we got the Paris Christmas level again, but it was time-limited.

Not surprised we finally have the Hawkes Bay escalation now, but to have it be time-limited AGAIN really takes the wind out of its sails.

12 Likes

IOI Gifting The Same Surprise (Holiday Hoarders) Three Times In A Row And What They Expect:

Reality:

I actually really like Holiday Hoarders, but I’m preparing my disappointment

19 Likes

i was looking forward to the pumpkin suit unlockable but it was just the wet suit instead

Halloween limited time? Why??? Its from Hitman 2

3 Likes

Nonce is UK prison slang for a child molester.

5 Likes

So what were we talking about in some other threads? Voting Hitman 3 as GOTY or IOI as Game Studio of the Year when they are ignoring questions over and over again :thinking:

7 Likes

Why you people claim they ignore questions when they make perfectly clear they can’t answer specific topics?

11 Likes

Well. At least there’s one thing I’m happy about. They’re looking into the no sunglasses on the Envy Suit problem. Very happy about the Wrath DLC. Very… sort of happy about The Mills Reviere escalation returning for a limited time… even though you can play it in Hitman 2 permanently which I assume in the second year of Hitman 3, that escalation would be left permanently available for Halloween. And the Q&A… no need to answer my disappointment. But at least it was worth my 1 hour… after midnight.

1 Like

I didn’t see the chat during the stream. You must be joking, shameless selfpromotion? I know he’s a knob, but still, he could have some self-respect.

I am in front of my desk and i’m just laughing so hard. :rofl:

I was afraid it would be a zombie like stage, of course in now way connected to wrath. I love that it’s a home invasion. Now i’m getting the Dlc for sure. If Dartmoor Garden Show had an Agatha Raisin vibe, this time it’s the Purge, reimagined, 47 style of course.

6 Likes

He really went there, on twitter hes tryna justify it but we all know hes an egomaniac

10 Likes

More to the point, they don’t have to answer ANY questions if they don’t want to. Doing livestreams and answering questions is a courtesy that they extend to the fanbase - people seem to lose sight of that.

6 Likes

There was a question regarding if you could play the Halloween Escalation on PSVR. We just asked the team, and the answer is: yes you can :jack_o_lantern:

25 Likes

Woohoo! Nice.

(Would love some closeup shots @Morty7 if you have the time)

2 Likes

Since Hitman WoA is a live-service game trilogy, as a buyer for H2016 / H2 and a potential buyer of H3, I kinda want to be kept up to speed with the developer’s future plans for the game :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How long did the Halloween event stay available? Is it like the Elusive Target?

thanks for checking!

1 Like

grafik

25 Likes

This is incredible news!

Thank you to the team for implementing this feature!

@TheChicken, I’ll be sure to do so! Slinging pumpkins in VR sounds like a good time!

2 Likes

Travis talking about Alpha Paris :relaxed: a feast for my ears

8 Likes