July Roadmap (2022)

Very good point on a game update. There will be one. Just added this to the RM post.

July 26: Game Update 3.120 + Ambrose Island Release

Alongside the new location Ambrose Island we’ll also have a game update for HITMAN 3 arriving on July 26. This update will not only give you the new location, but also feature some community reported issues and some QoL improvements.

Patch Notes for Game Update 3.120 will be available July 26.

32 Likes

God I hope this patch will finally fix the issue with the saving icon getting stuck on-screen on PS5. We’ve been dealing with that for over a year now. :frowning:

Don’t disappoint me Clemens! :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Not really enthused for anything showing this month except the new map. Hopefully the season 1 Arcade targets will be good choices, but beyond that, Ambrose is the star here.

2 Likes

And even ambrose looks like santa fortuna 2 electric boogaloo. And sf sucked

1 Like

The same day as the map release ?

Oh, right.
The patch date.
The date for the patch, the date chosen especially to deter data-mining.
Anti-mining’s date.
That date.

that date

6 Likes

Not at all, it’s one of the more enjoyable ones.

5 Likes

Agreed. My only issue with SF is the very underdeveloped loop for Jorge. It’s level size is not as big as it seems, and there’s multiple shortcuts to cut down on travel time. All in all, it’s a good level I find to be a baffling punching bag for people to use.

At least I get why people hated Mumbai and Colorado back in the day.

3 Likes

Eh, I kinda understood Colorado, but I still don’t get Mumbai. If anything, Mumbai is what Chongqing should have aspired to be.

9 Likes

So who at PlayStation is gonna get a visit from a bald man in a suit?

3 Likes

Why? Is Jeff Bezos looking to buy PlayStation now, too?

1 Like

My script in my WOA review is not word for word that, but it’s pretty damn close.

Super happy about the arrival of Ambrose Island, and great news to hear it comes at no extra cost after H3 kinda gouged us (IMO) with the pricing and content of both the Deluxe Edition and 7DS. Very welcome development, and I can’t wait to visit the Andaman Sea.

The new katana looks like it will pair beautifully with the setup of any PC gamers who [tasteless philistines that they are] have a bunch of on-display RGB in their rigs. [#TeamNoRGB for life]

4 Likes

I’m hoping that we can find out what stuff can get unlocked soon.

Not much of an unpopular opinion tbh. I feel like this is a partial apology for that, as well as mining for goodwill.

I too like the katana, looks very…unique.

6 Likes

So no FSR 2.0 yet :thinking:

I fear it’s coming alongside XeSS but it doesn’t seem like Intel wants that to materialize :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Really? The food critic again? That has to be the most boring target on the trilogy, why did they had to bring him back when there’s still two targets on that map that have not appeared on H3 yet? Other than that a decent roadmap.

The Ex-Dictator and The Warlord are both in varying states of broken currently. If they wanted to stick with their “do an ET for the free map” thing, The Food Critic was really the only choice.

6 Likes

How are they broken?

The now “fan favorite”

Hahaha

3 Likes

Something about them is interfering with the game and they aren’t playing right. That’s why they haven’t appeared in arcade mode yet. The Ex-dictator was fine for H1 but never appeared in H2, and the Warlord hadn’t appeared yet for H3. I think they figured they’d wait until the whole trilogy was available before trying to fix them.