1 Like

Grey, Grey, Grey, Grey, Grey!!

3 Likes

Grey tactical turtleneck with gloves!

(Kidding)

2 Likes

Jeopardy

8 Likes

So no new location next week I’m guessing. I’m pretty sure they’ve never done a patch/taken the servers down for maintenance/released new content during a period when an ET is live.

Damn you Murillo.

End of month baby let’s go.

1 Like

Yeah I guess they will annnounce the release date of Ambrose Island next week, maybe with a little trailer or some new pictures, and release will be July 21th or 28th :woman_shrugging:

its the 26 the trailer is out AND ITS FREE

12 Likes

So with Bangkok being free this month, its likely next week we will get a Bangkok ET. Since the new map comes on the 26th, which is when we can expect the patch, we can rule out the ET being The Ex-Dictator since it’s still not fixed in the game (and I can’t see them using it with the bodyguards appearing like they do) so the ET should either be The Warlord or The Food Critic.

I’m hoping its The Warlord since The Food Critic is at least already in the Arcade.

1 Like

All that matters this month is the Revolutionary. People who disagree with this sentiment probably haven’t killed The Undying…again.

I guess the PlayStation trailer muckup made IO release the roadmap earlier than planned.

21 Likes

Iridescent Katana sounds interesting.

1 Like

Wait… Where update ?
How IOI add map if don’t have update ?

10 Likes

Likely the 26th when the new map releases - they always line up with new content drops that aren’t ETs/escalations/stuff they load in ahead of time because of dataminers.

2 Likes

They’ll release patchnotes closer to release, and an update will add it.

1 Like

Wordwide -
hit_fans

And at IOI Office -
tc

16 Likes