July Roadmap (2022)

100% this. Now that the trilogy is complete, we should be able to choose the UI design of HITMAN 3, honestly. Would love to hear that 2016 music and to have that cool equipment intro back in 3 without mods.

3 Likes

on what day next week?

it could be any week

Gnihihihihuhuuuuuhhhaahahahah this is me right now

Alrighty then. I guess to expect the roadmap on the 12th at the very least, once Liability is complete.
I nearly thought it was time for a new one today! :joy:

2 Likes

Wait a minute… Oh, no wait a week

I readed Clemens massage

Someone just lock this thread until there is actually a roadmap. Same goes with the one regarding the new map.

1 Like

Another week

6 Likes

See my response in that thread and apply it here.

“The Liability” is personally responsible for the delay (and potential cancellation) of the June 2022 Roadmap and we should therefore see to it that he pays dearly for this outrage.

2 Likes

On twitter it’s been posted that Bangkok is now free for 10 days. Judging by literally every free location rotation they’ve done in 3 this implies a Bangkok ET coming next week Friday (hopefully not The Food Critic again)

5 Likes

Possible, but more likely the Warlord. Just a guess.

6 Likes

theres gonna to be bangkok et in the july because you can play bangkok for 10 days for free im hopping for the warlord cause im getting revenge on her

Doesn’t surprise me it’s been delayed

Technically not delayed, because we were never told when it was going to release to begin with.

16 Likes

This is like a big event that will happen soon. The incident maker didn’t tell you in advance. Even if you know, it won’t help. :man_shrugging:

I’m not sure I get that.

An extra week will be worth it if it has Ambrose Island and an unlockable banana.

3 Likes