Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

Nice Contract.
Out of Curiosity, did they map your real face to the cook @Urben ?
If Yes, you look polite and nerdy :nerd_face:

4 Likes

The contract selection has always been shrouded in mystery. Does Clemens wait until the submission period is over, or is he keeping tabs and possibly playing the contracts during the submission period? Remember, one has to finish the contract to register the leaderboard, he may only be playing until the exit and just quit so it does not register. Not to mention other development tools IOI may have that may streamline the gameplay.

My theory: Clemens comes up with a short list of contracts for selection (say 12 to pick the best 6 for feature) and plays only those. So if you don’t sell your contract in either the briefing or description, you don’t make the short list. This would line up with the past were HMF members wondered why a certain contract wasn’t picked, or if someone submitted multiple and thought the weaker submission was picked, it was what caught Clemens attention and made it to the short list to be played and ultimately picked.

4 Likes

Just finished yours. It was cool, I liked it!.. but I couldn’t SA it. I did manage to do it though without being spotted, at least!

Yes i thought about that with my FC “Engulfed in a fiery sorrow” as i thought that it was one of my weaker FC submissions last month.

Contract ID: 2-21-0235263-61

Platform: Ps4 (Pro)

Submitter name: Greek Agent

Contract Title: The Sign Of The 4 Pirates

Briefing: 4 pirates of your crew plotted to destroy your ship,“The Rieper of the 7 Seas”,when they got their hands on 4 pieces of a map that uncovers the location of an Ancient Mariner’s treasure.His 7th Son cursed it using an Iron Maiden trap.They’ve arrived at the island to retrieve it.You survived with a few coins to feed their inner greed and their fall will follow.You might need to blind them for a moment.An eye for an eye…patch, (3.14)-rate 47 !!!
Gate guards might enjoy your old rum.Ahoy !!!

Brief Description: This a puzzle solving contract.I used the Sign Of The Four on the title as a reference to the Sherlock Holmes novel in which there is that “wooden legged” character returning for his revenge.You are the avenging Pirate,always starting at the pier and the sea waves give you the chill.You always see the 4 traitors and try to end their cons-piracy :stuck_out_tongue: You have to think a bit to solve this and be quick on your plan but I added a lot of clues-hints on the briefing for help.Thankfully it only takes approximately 2 minutes for every try.The outcome will be the same for Agents.The gate falls on all 4 and you are the one who yields the chain !!! Not room for creativity here, but I think it will give a lot of satisfaction to pirates when they achieve Silent Assassin.There is also that Optional time limit because the Pi number joke was tempting :stuck_out_tongue: Last but not least, Iron Maiden references (“Rime of the Ancient Mariner”,“7th Son of a 7th Son”) felt right, because there is already an iron maiden trap on Sgail !!! Scream for me Pirates \m/

Image suggestion :

6 Likes

You are a Trooper. Thanks for sharing a Piece of (your) Mind. These targets will now have a Fear of the Dark. In Sgail’s lighting, 47 looks like a Moonchild. The barcode on his head is the Number of The Beast!

I could do this all day. Aces High!

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-29-4425338-95
Platform: PC (EGS)
Submitter name: Holly
Contract Title: Captain Accident
Briefing:
Most Pirates are Cliche.
They use swords and cannons, knives and shotguns whatever, they always seem to leave a trace. Be inconspicuous. Be unnoticed. Don’t be remembered. Take out your targets and make it look natural. Mothernature did her work they will say. Don’t harm anyone else either, remember… NO TRACE.
Brief Description: 3 targets, all accident kills, no pacifications, no non target kills, don’t be seen performing illegal activity
picture A picture of a wet floor sign? (indicating accidents)

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-22-0937261-92
Platform: PC (Steam)
Submitter Name: Mastertino
Contract Title: Off-Brand Pirates
Briefing:

Welcome back 47. Our Client, Rude Ruby Inc. has noticed five people who are actively Pirating their services and merchandise including the limited edition “Rude Ruby” Pistol. Helen West has been seen making rip-off versions of this rare pistol and selling them as real for profit. Charles Blake III has offered the West family pirated access to Rudy Ruby’s other services. They request you deal with the Piraters like a Pirate. They also request you use on-brand Rude Ruby. Good Luck 47
Brief Description: 47 will use pirate themed weapons found throughout the Hitman universe along with Rude Ruby brand items to eliminate the Piraters around Whittleton Creek.
Featured Contract Image Suggestion:

1 Like

Contract Title: The Flying Dutchman
Contract ID: 2-26-7827660-09
Platform: PS4
Submitter Name: Steynkie69

Briefing:
Arrr… Matey!
Tremble in yer boots and shiver me timbers, for thisss… is the ghost of Davy Jones speaking! Three of yer crew members went treasure huntin’… Now them bastards have desecrated me watery grave! I want revenge matey, with a clap of thunder! Find them, explode them with some gunpowder, and make them FLY into the sea…or else me ship, The Flying Dutchman, shall haunt Haven Island, and the place shall be cursed…
FOREVER !!

Description:
Thinking of the ghost ship easter egg, I just had to pay tribute to the famous " Flying Dutchman". I also wanted to break away from all the saber kills. Explode 3 targets and hide the bodies. No knockouts and suit only, all optional. I am curious to see how players will approach this one, and if they will think the same as me. I got SA in 6 mins, but I’m sure others will find quicker ways to do it.

Image Suggestion:

2 Likes

shit i didn’t know there was a ghost ship in haven island.

Even though I haven’t played your other submissions, the one that got featured was really fun. It wasn’t perfect by any means, but it was still a solid contract, which deserved to be featured in my opinion.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-13-6799322-01
Submitter name: rilledstilled

Contract title:
Hitman vs. Pirates

Briefing:
Your main target, Gautam Prasanna, runs a piracy website which hosts various licensed movies, shows and videos for free. However, the site is riddled with viruses which can steal data and leave peoples computers unusable for the foreseeable future. Gautam is likely aware of this.

One of his victims was our client who was struck by one of these viruses. Unfortunately for Gautam, our client has connections and now you will be sent to put him down. Gautam knows that he is in danger and so he has requested the help of two members from the Crows which he has a history with, he has asked these two to watch over him and look out for anyone suspicious.

Our client wants you to eliminate all three of them, using what he refers to as the ‘pirate method’. He has provided us with a pirate saber to kill the two gang members with. Gautam must be eliminated with a pistol, our client sees this as a bit of merciful pity.

Good hunting 47.

In-game briefing:

Brief description:
I usually don’t like making contracts on Mumbai because of how many potential witnesses there are at every corner, but I feel like it adds a little bit of challenge to this contract. There aren’t any super difficult complications or anything, it’s just the kill conditions and the targets themselves which are the things you need to focus on. It is required to have the Jarls Pirate Saber unlocked (I don’t remember how you unlock it) as two of the targets must be melee killed with it.
There are three targets, two of them are enforcers and the whole idea is that it’s the clash of very different types of criminals. The Crows are literal pirates (I think, I know that the Maelstrom at least used to be a pirate) and pirates in my eyes are very reckless and unnegotiable but also very dangerous, in stark contrast with the professional nature of 47. And the main target, Gautam, is a video pirate, so it’s both types of pirates.

Image suggestions:

(Unedited)

3 Likes

You are right, now it should be fine, thank you for the correction.

contract ID: 2-26-4970767-86

platform: PS4

Submitter name: dragonshark09

contract title: bootleg & buccaneer

briefing: eliminate Sophie Liang using ‘drowning’ whilst wearing ‘boat captain’ disguise. eliminate Surya Dada with ‘jarl’s pirate saber’ whilst wearing ‘boat captain’ disguise. eliminate Suman Dalal with an ‘explosion accident’ whilst wearing ‘boat captain’ disguise

brief description: Relieve Sophie from the heat. Surya is caught slacking so put him back to sleep. Lastly, extinguish Suman of duty. Are ye ready captain.

image suggestion: Suman Dalal in the air due to an explosion

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-28-5366033-72
Platform: PC (EPIC)
Submitter name: Parsime
Contract Title: BHS Project
Briefing:

Are you a pirate!?
Then these shotguns are just waiting for you to serve!
happy plunder!

Brief Description:

The idea here is that players can choose the comfort of the disguise but use a loud shotgun, or use a silent shotgun in their costume.

Targets

6 Likes

I wanna imagine Clemens blindfolded throwing darts at a board with the suggested contract images

@47Agent please make this into a meme

5 Likes

banner_abatft

Contract ID: 2-13-5425398-31

Submitter name: zubin47

Contract Title: Ali Baba and the Four Thieves

Briefing:
Salam! Ali Baba, pour hot oil on the thieves hiding in the barrels and burn them. Get the dagger and kill the fleeing leader of the thieves with it. Find their secret treasure cave hidden beneath the ancient city and claim your reward. You will find the dagger in one of the carriages, and the key to cave is near its entrance. Mo-vaf Fagh-baa Shid (Good Luck)!!

Brief Description:
This contract is inspired by a Persian folk tale from Arabian Nights named ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves’ which is popular worldwide (the thieves relate to Pirate theme). In this contract you need to kill the Foreman (Leader) with Amputation Knife collected from one of the train carriages and lure or drag the three guards (Thieves) to the gasoline drum (Oil Drum) and burn them. After which you need to exit via the Underground Tunnel Exit using a Hideout Key in the Maelstrom Hideout. You can take/change to any disguise and pacify npc as per your convenience. This contract can be played by Casual, Speed Runner, Suit Only and Basic Players with optional objectives of specific melee kill, fire accidents but with mandatory hideout exit.
Many Thanks to @Hichkas for helping me in the translations for the two words in the briefing :smiley:

Image suggestion:

Unedited Original Image

6 Likes

And he probably doesn’t even put mine on it… :joy:

1 Like

Contract ID: 1-22-4089229-03

Platform: Epic Games (PC)

Submitter name: mkSolas

Contract Title: The Legend of Rude Ruby

Briefing

A rare pistol has been sighted in Whittleton Creek and bounty hunters have arrived to take the pistol for themselves.

Is it your job to obtain this pistol and eliminate the targets before they find the weapon.

Brief Description:

Simple 4 target contract were you can either bring in the required weapon, Rude Ruby or find it in the map itself if you don’t have it.

Targets

Featured Contract Image suggestion:

3 Likes

Since we don’t have a musket firearm - the closest thing might be the sawn-off shotty. Saber kills are alright, but (imo) some loud shotty kills might mix things up a bit.

1 Like