Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

agreed. just like they did with the boomstick FC.

Contract ID : 4-20-1918126-19

Platform: Switch

Submitter name: howdy

Contract Title: A True Story

Briefing:The Island owner told 4 gurads (the targets) a Pirate Story. In the story 4 guys die from a Pirate. He kills all 4 guys with his saber and the story ends.The 4 gurads have this story in there head stuck now. If they see someone with a Pirate suit and a saber they will kill him because of there fear of Pirates now.

Brief Description: There are 4 targets. 2 outside, 1 near the main house, and 1 on the roof.Eliminate the targets stealthly or loudly with the saber.

image suggestion:

I can only use one image because im new.

1 Like

Contract ID: 2-27-2763249-05

Platform: PlayStation

Submitter name: mjbsr2008

Contract Title: The Fool And His Flying Ship

Briefing: Omar has stolen millions of gold from good people through the means of Arabian pirates to build his sceptre. We’ve hired you to help bring it back by eliminating him, his rich co-conspirators, and the staff that guard the safes and atm full of gold. Good luck 47.

Brief description: this contract title is a reference to the name of a Slavic folktale called “the fool and the flying ship”.

Targets

Complication

Image suggestions

2 Likes

i feel like i sort of make my contracts out of improvisation. ideas pop in my head on what to do when i walk around and see random npcs and what weapons i have in my arsenal.

1 Like

I guess a lot of contract ideas come up out of nowhere, just by your scheme :slight_smile:

@mkSolas, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if IOI keep to their word, your contract is a glitch/modded contract with the ruby rude kill, so it cannot be picked. IOI are very poor at NOT picking modded contract eg @Urben FAR FRAG from last month.

1 Like

oof. yeah. i didn’t mod my pirating the sword of history but asked if there was a way IOI could make it the bartoli. the gun i used on the final guy. overall it ain’t modded but the bartoli is just a wish and a dream of what i would want it to look like.

1 Like

Yep, if i think of a connection to a film/book/name etc i build my contract around that

Always worth a try. Honestly I thought they meant no modded as in restricting starting locations and such.

1 Like

@mkSolas, no but as i said it might get featured like with @Urben FARFRAG.

for me i build it on the secret mechanics, easter eggs, and map of the location to build mine and test out what works and what doesn’t work. what i can do and what i can’t do.

@Agent_MJ yeah i don’t know if that’s allowed or not.

yeah. it’s just pistol kill on the full contract meaning you can use any pistol you want. it was just a suggestion i made if they would allow it. cause the idea of working with loud weapons in a hitman contract to me adds to the stakes and challenges yer reaction time to clean up the situation.

1 Like

yeah… Yes it does “remembering the striker escalation”

luring everyone into your room and gunning them down. what i notice is you can muffle the gunshot by shooting everyone on the balcony of yer room and no one will hear you.

1 Like

if only i knew that… Fuck that escalation

lol. it’s all good. i also learned the lesson the rule of door by the hitman youtuber cashmerian.

1 Like

Never heard of them. I’ll check 'em out

basically if an npc is behind two doors he can hear things like explosives.

1 Like

@Charlie_Farmer made a grammar error here’s his channel

it’s Casimir