Official Community Bootleg & Buccaneers Featured Contracts Submissions Thread [CLOSED]

What?! I missed the submission thread again?! Damn it! Now i’m upset at myself!

don’t feel bad man i missed it too but don’t worry there will be more featured contracts in the next roadmap

1 Like

I know, but since last submission thread, i thought “hey maybe it’s time you create one”. I’d love to be featured hihi, problem is i’m not that good overall. Plus i love the themes they create, always funny. I’m really good in finding play on words.

2 Likes

hey you are good making contracts everyone here is good aswell nobody isn’t bad or terrbile sorry if i spelled it wrong its all about having fun

The Contract Mode is insane in the way that inside all these levels, small worlds inside a bigger world, it takes time to create a contract, it is implied that we know the stages well if you want to create something original with creative targets and methods of killing. And you have to thorough, i’m a bit absent-minded. I created one for the last submission but i mischose the options when finishing it. Contract Mode is endlessly fun.

2 Likes

i feel you my man it happen to me

1 Like

oof. there is always another time. if there is something i’ll say about this is there was a load of ideas in here. like about 90 contracts give or take.

1 Like

yeah. there are a lot of small things in these levels many wouldn’t see. like the hidden guards in whittleton creek. or the small patterns npcs take or do. or the things you can do to manipulate the AI into doing what you want it to do.

1 Like

That’s the trickiest thing because it implies knowing the stage by heart, which i do on some parts, and be able to develop everything to your advantage. Not an easy task.

1 Like

Jip, I think you could be right. A cool picture and catching title will catch his eye, and then he will test it. Was wondering if they will create a picture for an interesting contract without one?

Thank you for all the submissions! Some fantastic and creative ideas in this thread, and they’ve been whittle down to a great batch to go into the game. Look for them on July 21st, around 2pm CEST.

20 Likes

i thank you guys. the ability to spread yer creative contract freedom through things like this has been a blast. can’t wait until the next featured contract submissions.

1 Like

i guess what i mean by that is like for example putting a breaching charge on a box of rat poison and dragging a guard to where you want him to go.

Next time we aim for 100 contracts!

5 Likes

tomorrow we get to see whose contract made the cut.

2 Likes

Gaaargh mateys!!! Captain Crapalot strikes again! What to do with the drunken sailor?!

well shit. guess i’ll get it next time.

1 Like

I can’t believe its only my third time posting my contracts for FC and I’ve got featured twice and in a row!

well done Charlie Farmer

1 Like