Player-Made Elusive Contracts (All Platforms)

I give you:

The Competition

A contract in one of my favorite maps: Marrakesh by Night.

The briefing:

47, there’s a hitman in Marrakesh. Ok. A second hitman apart from you. He’s stealing our clients. We can’t let that happen anymore.
We identified three possible men responsible for this. To be sure, you should eliminate all of them. Oh, and do it with their own weapons. Just to send a message.
Good luck!

Objectives:

• Eliminate Guang Tseng with his own pistol
  • Eliminate Faarooq Omer with his own SMG
  • Eliminate Aarif Akram with hiw own Assault Rifle

Restrictions:

• Do not change your starting disguise (Suit)

I liked this contract because everybody has to start at the same location in the suit. It all depends on the loadout you chose.

PC ID: 1-07-5769539-62
PS ID: 2-07-8322636-02 (Thanks, @TheContractor )
Xbox ID: Needs recreation

Deadline: April 9th, 8 UTC

Good luck!

Info for recreation:

Guang Tseng is the personal bodyguard for Kong
Faarooq Omer is patrolling the alley between the stand in front of the Shisha Café and the Shoe Shop
Aarif Akram is in the Consulate Square and patrols between the south corner and the food stands

8 Likes

2-07-8322636-02

Good luck everyone, this seems like quite a hard one :flushed:

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s acutally not that hard. It just seems that way :wink: (but yep, will be very hard to speedrun. Playing it safe isn’t that difficult)

I followed the rules, score 132 348
Nice contract, it indeed wasn’t that hard but I still got spotted which was very unfortunate, I thought I could escape the scene in time. That last guard in the bathroom also scared me because I didn’t see him while sliding down, had to subdue him in a panic lol.

7 Likes

That was a great run! Did my original a little bit different. Really unlucky that you got spotted there.

3 Likes

To my pity, the bodyguard began to suspect me when I began to drop the case in front of him and failed SA ((And at what he began to shoot immediately

5 Likes

I became victim to the no noticed kills bug myself this time, with a score of 95.812

(I needed about 8 minutes to even get going, so the footage is pretty boring, and on top of that it misses about half of my run, so I won’t post it this time)

I was a bit too cocky while running away from some crime scenes, lol

3 Likes

Rules followed.

Prepare to be dazzled by my awesomeness. :eyes:

For the bodyguard, I thought of about eight things I could try, but I wasn’t certain of any of them. Eventually, I just had to try something…

On the plus side, that Neon City Suit looks damn good anywhere you take it. :grin:

5 Likes

@GlogolZ that was a very clean run for the last contract. Good job.

@david47
Nice work for someone who barely knows Mendoza. I found it hilarious when you entered the attic, clearly on edge if any NPC were to enter (though no one can, not that you knew that :laughing:)

I followed all the rules, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say that a little devil on my shoulder wanted me to restart in secret. 21k-something points
As for the latest contract. Damn, this one was rough for me. I guarantee over half of what happened in this video would not have happened had the Bathroom area in the Cafe not turned into a Hostile Area while I was in it. That’s just cruel. (I thought IO stopped doing that after the Gold-Digger ET released (unless this mission came out before that…)

https://youtu.be/cD1qRfKQ89Q

Also, I know that I didn’t really kill the last target with his own gun, but I can’t help it when the game refuses to let you carry seperate entries of the same type of weapon, instead where it absorbs it. Just… Give me this one victory… Please… :pleading_face: (not that it really matters since I didn’t honor the Disguise restriction objective)

Overall, it’s looking like another week stuck in the chicken coop for me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Ok, I couldn’t let this contract beat me like that. Here’s a perfect, non-eligible SA run.

Featuring a godly Sieker shot and the most close calls with security you’ve probably ever seen…

4 Likes

Yeah, I was basically shuffling along the walls. Growing up, my bedroom was in an attic, so I’m wary of people popping their heads unexpectedly through the floor. lol

1 Like

I followed the rules.

4/5 stars.

Nice contract. Rival hitman eliminated. (Along with two other people I’m going to assume were the worst kind of internet trolls so that my conscience is clear, lol.)

6 Likes

I believe this week’s winner is @Beldingford (closely followed by David47 with a 5k point difference)

6 Likes

Well done everybody! Hope it wasn’t too difficult and you had fun with it. And congrats @Beldingford !

7 Likes

Whaaa–?!. That’s the closest I’ve come to a victory.

I’d like to thank my family for not letting me starve as a child, my good friends here at Hitman Forum for believing in my glorious rules, and the wasp who’s been lurking in my room today for not stinging me.

I will cherish my silver medal always. :muscle: :pray:

(Well done to actual winner, Beldingford, too. He’s pretty good. lol)

7 Likes

Oh, I’m suprised my non-SA run sufficed for a victory, that was apparently quite a difficult contract after all. :smile:
Here’s the next mission, I felt like Chongqing needed another one, this time at the facility.

The Infected

Good evening.
We have three people infected by the infamous Heineken virus at the ICA facility in Chongqing. They’re compromising the working environment so you have to take care of them. Keep your distance until they’ve been eliminated and remember to wear a mask. Oh, and do not harm anyone else at the facility.
So long, agent.

PC: 1-30-2611496-94
PS: 2-30-9973415-81
Deadline: April 17th, 13:00 UTC

If there’s someone who hasn’t unlocked the dumpling cook start, there’s one free disguise at the laundry. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Recreated for PlayStation:
2-30-9973415-81

Looks fun. I might have to have an ineligible go at it. :smile:

5 Likes

So, are they all just hungover, or what?

Also, cool contract. I found that secret Dumpling Cook disguise on my own just the other day.

4 Likes

I followed the rules

I loved this contract! Especially the “wear a mask” complication, lol. Fun series of targets. Thanks for a great 13 minutes, @Beldingford :smiley:

6 Likes

I chose that name as a joke because it’s a beer brand just like Corona. :joy:

Great job! Glad you enjoyed. :smiley:

4 Likes