PS4 server issues: Will you get a refund?

To be honest, I’ve always had a sneaking suspicion that IOI is just a front for a real ICA on a recruitment drive. Now that they’re working on the new 007 game, my suspicions have increased. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Well I won’t be buying that game unless its a low price. Not going through this BS again. It totally ruins the gaming mood.

1 Like

Still not working. I guess they are trying to go for a whole fortnight without it connecting

2 Likes

they can keep their escalations and “special assignments” if it means going to offline. I haven’t seen this “better product” thing they speak of. All I see are players in an uproar over it, and have been since H1 came out. Do I think they are evil, no.

1 Like

You know why they aren’t admitting it openly. They’re afraid of the drop of sales on launch.
EVERYONE ON PS4 DO NOT BUY

1 Like

Just turn the console off and find something else to fill in your time until it’s sorted. I can’t get online on PS5 currently either, but I’m not upset about it to the extent going on here. Yes it’s annoying, but these things happen from time to time.

1 Like

IOI have not admitted the issue yet. Maybe they are scamming PS4 users

1 Like

I am filling my time by warning other ps4 players not to buy until they fix

2 Likes

They should at least acknowledge the problem. Would reassure more skeptical and cynical thinking users who are unable to connect right now.

3 Likes

Did that work for you? Or are you just defending IOI?

2 Likes

Clearly you are not understanding the issue we are all facing. It is not a problem with our internet. But the IO server is not allowing us to connect and fetch our profile information to get our unlocks and progress from the prior games. And read widely, its nearly 100% of PS4 users.
I am absolutely furious. The response has been completely unprofessional. What company for tech support says “refer to reddit”?

1 Like

I must have missed the issues while I was at work today, but I got home 7 hours ago and it’s been fine since. Yea, I have been playing that long.

1 Like

Are u on ps4 and which location?
Good 4 u. I’m still screwed

Yes I’m PS4. Chicago. Maybe 3 or 4 times I got disconnected but when that happens it pauses and I click retry and it logs me back in within 10 seconds. This sucks but happened even when I played H2 a month ago.

Sorry you’re still having issues. Where are you located?

Thanks mate. I’m in Australia

1 Like

Its not really a fix, what thst guy was saying is he had to use a totally separate unlinked PSN account.
I can login to H2 fine. So its clearly H3 that has the issue.

2 Likes

Agreed, I wouldnt say playing the game on an alt without the carry over progress is a “fix” more of a lame loophole.

I also only played it that way because I didn’t want to be spoiled on story (since that is something I do care about). But now I just want to play on my actual account and get my platinum trophy, and get all the unlocks and knock out the challenges but I cant do that on my main account yet.

Tried calling IOI. Phone is a fake. No one answers

Or maybe because it’s 8:28am in Denmark, you tried calling outside of office hours?

2 Likes

Hm ok well I contest that angle but that’s one way of looking at it.