Season of Greed | Roadmap

I hope next season will be better. I’m not so happy about Greed

2 Likes

I was pretty hopeful that we will see some bonus mission content one day. But after todays roadmap, im not so sure anymore. It seems the 007 train is rolling full steam ahead, occupying most of their time.
The roadmap name change seems now just like a time buyer, so they dont have to release stuff every month. And for us not to expect stuff every month.

The end is nigh

3 Likes

The Patient Zero campaign wasn’t part of Season 1, you had to pay extra for it. Heck you had to pay extra for the bonus missions if you bought the game episodically.

Anyway this is disappointing as a roadmap. Only one new escalation. I don’t feel like we’ve started Hitman 3’s support yet. It feels like November of Hitman 2 still. I’m waiting and I’m hoping for the moment where we get tons of stuff. I’m looking forward to the ET but if these roadmaps are going to backload the stuff in them to the end of the month and only highlight stuff from last month maybe don’t release them at the start of the month?

6 Likes

At least with no specific reward tied to the ET, there’s a little less stress about failing.

Remember when you’d have 2 or so Suits riding on your success? (Location Suit and the ones tied to numerous ones like the Black Coat Suit)

3 Likes

It’s super weird this game sold extremely well yet they’re skimping out on supporting it. Hope it’s just a pandemic/Easter break thing.

10 Likes

@Morty7 I would say this.
Most of the Elusives are not that great, and there should be some stimulus for playing them.
Unlocks is the one, as I see it

3 Likes

The only interesting things, for me, are the 2 Et. I would like to have something more, not only secondary content. Also considering that from the next month, I’ll end to play featured contracts, when we’ll get all challenges. So, that will become meaningless content

1 Like

Remember when we got 3 free escalations a month?

11 Likes

Remember when Challenge Packs were released sparingly throughout HITMAN 2016? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

6 Likes

I do, however, I also appreciate IO’s restraint with them these days. A lot of challenge packs felt like the need to make unlocks just for the sake of unlocks.

I mean… a Violin unlock? It’s a legal item, but it’s breakable if you throw it.
The Red-Tie Kiwi (for Thriller Night) is just a breakable distraction.
Spring Breaker. (Honestly this one’s okay because of the bird outfit, but…) A bird outfit? A goofy bird outfit? Wh-why, all of a sudden?

(By the way, when are we getting a normal-looking legal melee item? The Concealable Baton would be my go-to to bring on any level, but pulling it out requires no one around.)

1 Like

I have no reason for this item.

@UrsamRableckBearmon loves the kiwi and it’s a integral part of the ICA Toy Line of products.

Fashion is always first.

6 Likes

I concede that this is the one really good thing about this unlock. Otherwise, in-game it’s useless.

2 Likes

Start working your way through Featured Contracts, scrub… :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Honestly, I need to do that. I didn’t complete the Plumber or Master Sniper challenge packs in Hitman 2, so unfortunately I’m out of luck on the Claw Hammer.

3 Likes

I know what I’m using when we go back to New Zealand for the politician.

2 Likes

Yes. And I remember when there was more attention for new campaigns, new bonus missions, new Et. With Hitman 2 this attention is lost. So, we have 2 bonus campaigns iin the maps of Hitman 1 (Sarajevo Six and Patient Zero), 2 seasonal missions (Holiday Hoarders and Hokkaido Snow Festival), 3 bonus missions (Landlide, The Icon and House built on sand) and 26 elusive targets. In Hitman 2 maps we had only 3 sniper missions, 4 special assignments, 4 elusive targets. Obviously it’s still too early to talk about H3 maps, but IOI seems no more interested in new missions

coughSpoilerscough

I hated that thing because it didn’t match my outfit. That ICA crowbar should’ve had a matching one in the files?

Plus IO is now in a no-win situation as they release new unlocks they get just “Just reskins” comments and if more restrained with releasing unlocks they get “Why no unlocks!”

Still maybe with challenge packs and escalations they add new mastery levels?

Also would they release an escalation unlock track for Hitman 3 as 1 and 2 have it🤔

2 Likes

Or y’know, they could make new items that matter. That’s not a no-win situation.

For example, when they retrofitted some H1 levels with guards weilding AKs, I was kind of amazed with the potential. I mean, all the levels have the same 2-3 pistols. I was really hoping they’d do it again with revolvers.

1 Like