Share your work

Any Non-Hitman related ORIGINAL works of art could be shared here !

Here is my first legit oil painting. I’ve dabbled in other mediums before but I’m very proud of how this is coming along. It’s inspired by my Red Dead Redemption playthroughs.

24 Likes

That’s a great one! But we actually have a thread for this already.

1 Like

That thread should probably be in the creative corner instead of off topic in my opinion.

But the Creative Corner is for Hitman related things

Got some art, writing, videos etc to share that don’t fit into a regular category?

Didn’t seem very clear that it was Hitman exclusive at all. My bad

1 Like

Creating dozens of similar threads is not good.
@TheCleaner you already been linked to original thread, so please repost your photo there.

This thread could be transformed into a self-made crafts thread, not paintings.
This way we’ll have art-related topics but of different contents

1 Like

great artwork TheCleaner! Very talented! Looking forward to seeing more of your art and future oil painting endeavours!

What sort of art do you usually focus on? Landscape? People, animals, or a combination as in your Red Dead Redemption paintwork? Do you think you’ll be creating any Hitman themed art?

1 Like

Some tests for a book project I’m planning to do this year. Grew out of a pretty funny “come up with a concept in 30 seconds” challenge from my buddies which looks like it might work as an actual story.

10 Likes

And these are also images from a cg short film that’s been going on for a while…

9 Likes

Doing one a day (or almost one per day) to finetune the method and work through the characters before starting the book proper. This one is a sketch for Dolores the Mad Mercenary.

Test sketch for Thomas “Tiserias” Richter - - Con-Artist, Thief, and Master of Disguise.

Test sketch for “Felix” - Deputy Director, CIA

Herr Grau (“Mr. Grey”)

12 Likes

9 Likes

Some stealth music I started working on tonight! this one is heavily inspired by the Hitman 2016 prototype that was found on the old forum. I’m writing it as if it would be playing in a game, so there’s going to be ambience, suspense, imminent danger, and action layers. This one is action of course!

Here’s some pics of the prototype to complement the audio:

2 Likes

6 Likes

love the mood you created with this colour palette

1 Like

A 415th trooper (a Star Wars clone unit that me and a bunch of people on a discord server made up) in phase 3 armour (from the PS2 Version of The Force Unleashed)

4 Likes

Two members of the 415th in phase 1 armour:
Klutz;

Jaws;

5 Likes

My single that I put out a couple weeks ago! My creative energy has been pretty wiped so work on new music has been really slow and difficult. Still working on that Hitman track and another but here’s this in the meantime:

And my mixing has gotten a lot better since this track as you can hear in the Hitman track lol

4 Likes

little exercise I did tonight. mini remix of a song from Thief Gold
https://soundcloud.com/ehehrawn/thief-guild-brief-custom-mix/s-PS5fRjecHFY

original tune:

i tried to boost the quality and add some flourishes to liven it up

1 Like

A whole bunch of doodles and sketches ive made.

10 Likes

Well, I’m always unsure in updating ‘‘old’’ threads, but I have a few artworks non related to Hitman. So why not share them. If we’re talking about digital drawing, that’s all I have (+a few works I’ve posted in Hitman Fan Art thread) :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Cyberpunk 2077

Rainbow Six Siege

Escape from Tarkov

13 Likes