Spring Roadmap 2023 Thread

I thought it was something like that, but the escape room part confused me, so I didn’t know what to make of it.

1 Like

Yeah because the Requiem pack stayed exclusive as well didn’t it? :joy: haha I just couldn’t get so het up over it, but each to their own! :laughing:

1 Like

Cheers for the answer @Clemens_IOI! :blue_heart:

14 Likes

Cough cough

Christ I’m ill

checks notes… tomorrow, it’ll open tomorrow :wink:

18 Likes

your ill charlie get well soon

1 Like
18 Likes

I am so happy the Serial Killer is back. Last time didn’t go as planned so this time i have a little number i’d like to give him between the eyes.

1 Like

Since his info displayed when Diana gives his backstory indicates he likes to torture and kill his victims with knives, I usually prefer to use one on him for karma.

1 Like

I’m not playing anymore. Not only because I’m working a lot, but also because I’m bored. There are always the same things recycled every time. I would like only complete Freelance to get 100% and to get all suits. But I’m not interested anymore of Elusive Targets, Featured contracts, I would like something new

2 Likes

There are a couple of weird things I noticed in the spring roadmap: it mentions suit unlocks in Berlin Egg Hunt from March 30 to March 13 (???)… but weren’t those two suits available to unlock at any time since last year?

1 Like

They were, but only for players who own Hitman 3, it’s for players who only have the free starter pack

6 Likes

I always forget this is a thing. Still it doesn’t explain the dates (I suppose it’s actually March 30 to April 13?) :x

1 Like

Yup

20moreyups

Think it’s now been fixed! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

You can only assume that I’ll replace it with the mistaken version :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Quick question: What do you mean with Loadout?

1 Like

He means in the Elusive Target Arcade the only 2 times the Deceivers are ever in there, are both No Loadout forced objectives. Since there ain’t anymore ETAs we’ve seen in thr game files or hinted at etc etc

3 Likes

I do hope they bring some more back to fix that. Or, better, do what we’ve been asking all along and use Arcade mode to release each ET by itself and without special restrictions. This would allow them to even bring back ones we haven’t gotten yet like The Fixer, as well as the Congressman and the Guru separately as well as together in the Deceivers.

6 Likes

I really hope we’ll get The Fixer (both in the ETA and as an actual ET)!

But I can’t quite understand why you’d want the Congressman and the Guru as separate ETs. Were they slightly different before they were merged, or is it just the “shorter mission, more focus on one objective” thing?

3 Likes