Spring Roadmap 2023 Thread

I’m really hoping IOI do this! :wink:

Like you said, there’s room on those rock walls, so hopefully we’ll see this one day!

I have mixed feelings on this one!

You could say many people (including myself) went out their way and pre-ordered the game to get these weapons, so they should remain exclusive. But then there’s another side of me that thinks that many people will have just recently started becoming fans of the franchise, but unfortunately missed out on the pre-order opportunity? It’s a tough one that to be fair :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

BROKE:

WOKE:

Nah, it’s really not. Share and share alike, and the world will be a better place. (Spoken as someone who already does have all the timed-exclusive items, and would love nothing more than for them to be available to everyone, because “Fuck you, got mine” sucks.)

14 Likes

What would be nice actually, is since there’s no way to get Master mode version of maps in contracts mode, is if they slapped it onto HSF and HH for this since those maps are the same apart from decorations.

Then it’s basically just hard versions of those maps in contracts mode and you can tag all the hard NPCs

1 Like

Are the master mode NPCs even named?

1 Like

I assume so, since I recall reading somewhere that even the NPCs in Sniper Assassin have names that would ordinarily never be seen.

1 Like

Every NPC is named in the game, even if it’s John or Jane Doe.

2 Likes
  1. Not exactly true now at least. Many Freelancer NPCs don’t have proper names or again have John Doe names.
  2. That’s basically “unnamed”. It’s still not sufficiently named for contracts mode.
2 Likes

Yes, they are usually given extra funny names

Also isn’t an issue either way, given the NPCs on The Author didn’t originally have proper names yet that now has Contracts mode

3 Likes

Fair enough, interesting to know that most of the characters weren’t given names in a mission called The Author. I won’t be buying Craig Black’s books.

2 Likes

Im looking for the submission thread for the spring cleaning FC. I read it would open on March 31st. Did I miss it??

2 Likes

It is not live yet, I’m still waiting myself! I’ve got 3 contracts made already (sorry everyone)

Ok. Thank you. I have 2 so far. Maybe I will make another sense I have time. Good luck to you

1 Like

Some news, from the hitman twitter account :

For all of us that just want to live the Hitman experience. Bravo IOI to do that internationally. It’s to be expected for the globe trotter experience that was promised.

Woohoo

Apparently going to one and escaping it will reward the trinity DLC, as a code. Only way to have it. They did promise to deliver. And so they do ! So great.
There were some accidents when they did some test runs, but I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, and the beauty of the suspended chandelier is worth it.

Thank you @Clemens_IOI (but please look into the refreshments, maybe change the supplier, the drinks are currently a bit bitter, kinda almondy, I think they are stale)

13 Likes

WoA Escape Rooms? What does that mean?

1 Like

It means you should check your calendar :wink:

7 Likes

Nice erm fools joke mate

1 Like

I have a question when are the spring featured contracts going to be released?

1 Like

If you’re talking about the Easter FCs, then they have already been released.

If you’re talking about the Spring Cleaning FC submission thread, then it hasn’t been opened yet for some reason.

2 Likes

a ok thanks for answering, do you know when Theard is going to be open?

2 Likes

What the spring cleaning submission thread one? It’s meant to be here by now (it was planned for the 31st)